Melbourne Guy (Originally From Bristol) Looking For New Mates

Hi all,

I'm a 31 year old professional looking for some new friends in Melbourne to hang out with (i.e. have a pint or 7 with). Been here for almost a year and not really had anyone to hang out with, apart from my girlfriend, but require some male company to meet in the pub and put the world to rights. Ideally you'd like sport, especially football and especially Bristol City (although that's unlikely!!) but I enjoy pretty much everyone's company. I'm a chilled out well travelled guy who enjoys life and love talking to new and interesting people.

Get in touch if you want to meet up for a drink.

Tom.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

I'm from London and will be moving over to Melbourne later this year. Good to know there are other expats that enjoy sports and football. Im Spurs BTW. (for my sins).

There are some good meet up sites and groups in Melbourne that I have seen also. Worst case I will be over to Validate in Oct / November and would be happy to meet for a few pints and get your feel on life in Melbourne, work, living, sports, tips etc.

• 2 months later...

30 year old Aussie fella living in St Kilda love a beer and a smoke. Always up for meeting genuine mates. Give me a buzz 0473496524 Cheers

Hi all,

I'm a 31 year old professional looking for some new friends in Melbourne to hang out with (i.e. have a pint or 7 with). Been here for almost a year and not really had anyone to hang out with, apart from my girlfriend, but require some male company to meet in the pub and put the world to rights. Ideally you'd like sport, especially football and especially Bristol City (although that's unlikely!!) but I enjoy pretty much everyone's company. I'm a chilled out well travelled guy who enjoys life and love talking to new and interesting people.

Get in touch if you want to meet up for a drink.

Tom.

30 year old Aussie fella living in St Kilda love a beer and a smoke. Always up for meeting genuine mates. Give me a buzz ........... Cheers

May I suggest you remove your number from this public post. You can PM each other if you wish to exchange personal contact info.

Edited by Country vic