Looking for friends with young children on Gold Coast

Hello, there is also a "finding friends on the gold coast" group on fb, they organise lots of coffee meet ups, trips to playgrounds etc. Alot of them tend to be up north gc (helensvale, pacific pines etc) but worth looking at. Although I don't have toddlers (my lad's 12 now) I'm planning to get to more meet ups and make new mates, so hopefully see you at one of them ☺.

Edited by ClezS

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm Heather

i live in burleigh waters (right next to pizzey park) with my husband and 14 month daughter.

We have been here for over a year but after we got over the newborn baby stage we started renovating a house. so making friends got pushed down on the list of priorities lol

im looking to make friends to have play dates during the week, so I can have a grown up conversation, and maybe get all the families together for bbq etc at weekends.

Give me a shout if your interested 0481175760

• 1 month later...
Hello, I'm Heather

i live in burleigh waters (right next to pizzey park) with my husband and 14 month daughter.

We have been here for over a year but after we got over the newborn baby stage we started renovating a house. so making friends got pushed down on the list of priorities lol

im looking to make friends to have play dates during the week, so I can have a grown up conversation, and maybe get all the families together for bbq etc at weekends.

Give me a shout if your interested 0481175760

Hi Heather,

I sent you a text, we don't live to far from each other :)