Adelaide meet up!!

Hey guys, look, I kno all about it he sister website 'poms in Adelaide', been using it for years. Just wondering if there are any users on this site either in or heading to Adelaide and fancy a meet up for drinks, chips or chats??

the other site is great but it seems to take forever to generate new poms to the area. Anyway, just throwing it out there lol

hope to hear from you soon ;-)

• 4 months later...

Hi, didn't even know about the poms in adelaide so thanks for that. Recently joined and was wondering why there were no people arranging catch ups in the Adelaide area. I've just moved to Flagstaff Hill with hubby and our daughter and have been in Oz now for 2 years. Been really busy with work and husband works most evenings and every weekend so it's hard to get out and meet new people. Ready to build a proper life for ourselves now and meet like minded, easy going people.

Hi, didn't even know about the poms in adelaide so thanks for that. Recently joined and was wondering why there were no people arranging catch ups in the Adelaide area. I've just moved to Flagstaff Hill with hubby and our daughter and have been in Oz now for 2 years. Been really busy with work and husband works most evenings and every weekend so it's hard to get out and meet new people. Ready to build a proper life for ourselves now and meet like minded, easy going people.

Lol you learn something new everyday! :-)

we we have a large group of friends in the western suburbs, mostly poms from all walks. How old are you guys?? Where you from?? Your welcome to join us next time we get together, pm me your no. And I'll drop you a message next time we meet :-)

Hiya, I'm 34, hubby is 39 and we have a 5 year old daughter. We're living in Flagstaff Hill, originally from Manchester area (Saddleworth). Would be great to meet some new people, tell me a bit about you and the others- ages, interests etc??

:smile: