Seeking like minded fun and outgoing young family with kids under 5yrs of age (Mordy area)

Hi guys

So.....we've been in Melbourne for nearly two years now...I work full time as an EA in the CBD and my partner is a plumber and tiler with his own bathroom installation company. We have a 4 year old son and a 4 month old baby daughter.

Whilst we've found friends through work and other social activities we're ideally wanting to meet up with other young families (we find that having 2 children when we're 30 makes us "young" over here!).

When we're not working we do the usual family stuff; kids swimming lessons, days out, cooking, cinema, meals out, parks, camping and the weekly ritual of the local library but on our child free nights we like going to restaurants, bars and clubs. We love our music and enjoy entertaining and having friends round for meals and a few drinks (and house parties very occasionally).

Partner plays golf and has recently got in to wake boarding also.

If anyone out there is of a like minded nature and has kids (ideally of a similar age to ours) then please get in touch! Be great to hear from you.

Alexandra & Jamie

Just thought I would bump this for you!

I am sure there are plenty of people out there to catch up with - we would have a few drinks with you and a play dates with the children if we were moving to Melbourne (2nd and back up plan to Perth!)

Hope you are enjoying your new life x

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Im 29 and my artners 34, we have 3 children aged 4. 2 and 12 weeks. we are moving to mornington round may time any i would love to make friends quick as im use to having a brilliant friendshi grou ere. We enjoy taking our kids out swimming to the ark ect ... Also do you have any advise for our move x

Sorry about the sqelling my some of the letters on my keyboard arent working very well lol x

Hey Guys,

We live in Mordy - we don't have kids, but a few of our friends do, around 1, 3 & 4. We're probably all heading to the reserve this Saturday for the Big Bands, I think its from 4pm - may bump into you there! :)

Hi guys

So.....we've been in Melbourne for nearly two years now...I work full time as an EA in the CBD and my partner is a plumber and tiler with his own bathroom installation company. We have a 4 year old son and a 4 month old baby daughter.

Whilst we've found friends through work and other social activities we're ideally wanting to meet up with other young families (we find that having 2 children when we're 30 makes us "young" over here!).

When we're not working we do the usual family stuff; kids swimming lessons, days out, cooking, cinema, meals out, parks, camping and the weekly ritual of the local library but on our child free nights we like going to restaurants, bars and clubs. We love our music and enjoy entertaining and having friends round for meals and a few drinks (and house parties very occasionally).

Partner plays golf and has recently got in to wake boarding also.

If anyone out there is of a like minded nature and has kids (ideally of a similar age to ours) then please get in touch! Be great to hear from you.

Alexandra & Jamie