Anglo Pacific

Guest Francine

Guest Francine

Has anyone used the removal company Anglo Pacific? How were they? For those of you who have already made the move, which company do you recommend?

Thanks

Francine

Guest terraformer
Has anyone used the removal company Anglo Pacific? How were they? For those of you who have already made the move, which company do you recommend?

Thanks

Francine

Hi Francine

We are using them at the moment, they are coming to pack this Wednesday and Thursday.

I had my "three" quotes and I liked them the most, the chap that came round was very down to earth, he had done the packing side of things as well and seemed to be know what he was talking about. Anyway feel free to PM me later in the week and I will let you know how it went.

Guest Francine
Hi Francine

We are using them at the moment, they are coming to pack this Wednesday and Thursday.

I had my "three" quotes and I liked them the most, the chap that came round was very down to earth, he had done the packing side of things as well and seemed to be know what he was talking about. Anyway feel free to PM me later in the week and I will let you know how it went.

How did you find them in regards to cost? Were they cheaper or about the same as the other companies? Are you using any of their other services?

Good luck with the move.

Francine

Guest terraformer
How did you find them in regards to cost? Were they cheaper or about the same as the other companies? Are you using any of their other services?

Good luck with the move.

Francine

Hi Francine,

With regard to cost they worked out as the middle price, however I went back to them and said that yes i liked them but they were more expensive then another quote (which was true) and within a couple of hours they had all but price matched the cheaper quote. We haven't used any of their other services so can't comment on those.

:yes:

We were going to use them but found their offer of cheaper flights with Qantas came to nothing and they were reluctant to sort it out. Have you had any luck getting cheaper flights?

We used WQhite and Co, our stuff is on the ocean at the moment, but they have been utterly superb so far.

We were going to use them, but they couldn't guarantee the driver would unload to the house. Wouldn't have been an issue, but my partner and I are travelling when our stuff arrives so it's being sent to his 75 year old mother. Apparently it's down to the driver on the day, and though I would hope they wouldn't just leave her with 10 boxes on the street, we couldn't risk it!

Instead we're going with Excess Baggage Company, no problems so far, they've been really helpful and responded quickly to queries. Apparently they only need 24 hours notice for collection too (though we are within the M25, I think it's a bit longer for the rest of the UK). Now all I need to do is pack up the house!!