Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
    Results 1,391 to 1,392 of 1392

Title
      The Import Oracle (?!)
      Liked
      178 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Paulzoemianeo View Post
      Hi guys I have a 2007 range rover vogue worth about 14000. Is.it worth bringing over as I'm not sure I could afford one over there as they seem to be expensive. I've owned it over 12 months and am coming on a 457 visa. I have been quoted 1000 to ship in a shared container and didn't think it was that expensive. My clocks have km on them so would I need to change them ? Many thanks paul
      The basic shipping cost is only one part of the total cost. It annoys the crap out of me when shipping lines just quote the basic cost of packing it in a boat and sending it on its way, knowing that you could well be held to ransom by the agent at this end. Email me via the contact form on the website and I'll go through the costs right through to registration.

Iron Lady Imports ... For more information visit www.ironladyimports.com or PM me on here.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
      The basic shipping cost is only one part of the total cost. It annoys the crap out of me when shipping lines just quote the basic cost of packing it in a boat and sending it on its way, knowing that you could well be held to ransom by the agent at this end. Email me via the contact form on the website and I'll go through the costs right through to registration.
      Not to worry. We have decided to just sell the car here as the cost of sending it over plus all the associated costs with ramp it up too much to make it economically viable to keep it there. Especially as it won't have any residual value as it is a model not available in Oz. Thanks for taking the time to reply though.

AV

• John Mason International Movers

•