Melbourne - Furniture for sale

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

As a lot of you may know we have sold our house and along with it we are selling half of our furniture as it won't match in at the new place.

We have dining tables, coffee tables, lamp tables, bedroom furniture, fridge freezer, chest freezer, outdoor furniture, lots of sofas, tv units etc.

If you are interested in anything or no anyone who may be please let me know.

Here is the dining set and one of the 3 seater sofas.

[ATTACH]2119[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2120[/ATTACH]

Guest The Pom Queen

Here is the bedroom sets and also the outdoor furniture.

[ATTACH]2121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2123[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I am very interested in the outdoor furniture and the bedroom side tables and the grey sofa. Where about in melbourne are you? what sort of price are you look at?

Thanks

We are selling everything in this room as a package and can include the tv/display unit from the upstairs lounge if required. This is not your usual cheap furniture and the TV Unit alone cost over $2,000. Everything is solid and weighs a ton. The package includes a 3 seater sofa with two chairs, 6 seater dining table and chairs, coffee table, 2 lamp tables and matching lamps and the unit under the mirror, also a display unit and we also have the matching tv unit, 2 more lamp tables, matching coffee table. (photo of this in next post)

hI

i know you said they would be sold a s a lot buy but if you are willing to sell the white sofas seperatly we would be very interested.

xx

Guest The Pom Queen

Here are some photos of the bedroom furniture

[ATTACH]2161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2164[/ATTACH]

Guest The Pom Queen
hI

i know you said they would be sold a s a lot buy but if you are willing to sell the white sofas seperatly we would be very interested.

xx

Hi Peppa

Will pm you.

Kate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Hi cna I just say I like your taste in decor and your house/houses look really nice.

Is the white/metal bedroom furniture sold?

Sorry Ver just seen this, yes the white set is sold we have the wood one still available, the tv and tv unit and the sofa with the cubes, they have to go this week so open to offers:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
Here are some photos of the bedroom furniture

[ATTACH]2161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2164[/ATTACH]

Still available make me an offer, needs to be sold this week

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kate,

What do you think would be the transportation costs to Qld??

Steph

xxxx

To blinkin much otherwise we would have took them with us :laugh:

We looked at getting a bed shipped to FNQ and it was going to cost $800, to Melbourne it was $100:swoon:

To blinkin much otherwise we would have took them with us :laugh:

We looked at getting a bed shipped to FNQ and it was going to cost $800, to Melbourne it was $100:swoon:

Thanks Kate,

I thought it would be, but worth a try, your furniture is beautiful and just what we need!!

I can see a trip to Ikea coming on....:cry:

Steph

xxxx

Guest The Pom Queen
Thanks Kate,

I thought it would be, but worth a try, your furniture is beautiful and just what we need!!

I can see a trip to Ikea coming on....:cry:

Steph

xxxx

Sorry Steph, it's always the case isn't it.

Kate

Hi Kate sorry for lack of reply. I'm not sure what I am looking for as we might be bribing our bed now so not needing the bed.

Have a free bump!

Hi Kate.

It might be worth dropping Pete & Tina an email with what you still have available.

Their container hasnt even left the UK yet, and they are also planning an IKEA visit to tide them over.

You might have something they can put to use, and helps you at the same time.

We have storage space for them if they need it until they get into their next rental.

Just a thought. :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kate.

It might be worth dropping Pete & Tina an email with what you still have available.

Their container hasnt even left the UK yet, and they are also planning an IKEA visit to tide them over.

You might have something they can put to use, and helps you at the same time.

We have storage space for them if they need it until they get into their next rental.

Just a thought. :wink:

Thanks Paul, we have a sofa and 2 cubes and the TV/TV unit left now that's all. So if you catch them before me can you let them know, it has to be gone this weekend though.

Archived