OZ dream over for us

Guest bindog1uk

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Peeps, haven't been on for about six weeks as Paul & I have seperated, unfortunately the laptop is his so haven't been able to post what has been happening.

Think the stresses of the visa added to other factors has made us realise that we have drifted apart, so easy to let yourself get into the rutt of daily life and not making time together, which is so important in a marriage. We are still good friends and you never know what the future holds, but for the moment we need time apart.

May be on here from time to time to check on how all my friends are doing, hope you all get your visa quickly, but there still seems to be very little movement & still no SMP's, how frustrating.

Miss my little chats with you all, hope to speak to you all soon. Love Lesley:wink:

Guest guest37336
Hi Peeps, haven't been on for about six weeks as Paul & I have seperated, unfortunately the laptop is his so haven't been able to post what has been happening.

Think the stresses of the visa added to other factors has made us realise that we have drifted apart, so easy to let yourself get into the rutt of daily life and not making time together, which is so important in a marriage. We are still good friends and you never know what the future holds, but for the moment we need time apart.

May be on here from time to time to check on how all my friends are doing, hope you all get your visa quickly, but there still seems to be very little movement & still no SMP's, how frustrating.

Miss my little chats with you all, hope to speak to you all soon. Love Lesley:wink:

So sorry to hear that Lesley, I wondered where you had got to. Can't really say a lot except, I hope things work out for you, I am sure they will. Life is crap at times, but the good times more than make up for them.

Whatever you are doing I am sure there are plenty of people on PIO who can offer some laughs, shouts and as normal many opinions, onwards and upwards Lesley, in my thoughts at this time.:wubclub::wubclub:

Cheers Tony (Formerly A380) :wink:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Tony, lovely to hear from you again & whats with the change of name:laugh:

Really sad time for me at the moment, but you never know whats around the corner & I have a very possative attitude, one door closes & another one opens & I truely believe that. I believe that you have to take risks in life to experience what living is all about, or you will always regret not trying things. So at the moment my dreams of Australia have been shattered, so if you know any lovely Ozzy's in their fifty's:biglaugh: You never know:wink:

Hope all is well with you, keep in touch. Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
Sorry to hear Lesley, lots of :hug:. As Tony says, I hope things work out for you, and that you can move to Aus, with or without your ex. Don't give up.

PS, I won't tell anyone if you don't feel like dieting now :)

Lovely to hear from you, dieting, have now lost just over a stone in five weeks, good things do happen with :biglaugh:a seperation. Hows things with you:hug:Lesley

Guest guest37336

Really sad time for me at the moment, but you never know whats around the corner & I have a very possative attitude, one door closes & another one opens & I truely believe that. I believe that you have to take risks in life to experience what living is all about, or you will always regret not trying things. So at the moment my dreams of Australia have been shattered, so if you know any lovely Ozzy's in their fifty's:biglaugh: You never know:wink:

Hi Lesley.

As you will know I was 'institutionilsed' not long ago, and the nurse only let me have crayons and plastic cutlery. Once I was 'let out' I decided a change of name was in order.

OK, the truth, another member really pi77ed me off, so I threw the old dolly out of the pram and childlessy changed my username.:biglaugh:. Immature, childish, yes, I agree, but made me feel better.:goofy:

Your attitude says wonders for you Lesley, good on you. If you can keep that attitude even through the crap times you will be repaid many times over in the better times.:wubclub:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Hi Lesley... I was shocked by the title of your thread and even more shocked to read the contents of it!

I am so sorry that you are having it tough at the moment! Life can be so sh*te at times!

I truly hope you sort things out, but, remember when you are feeling sad, lonely or fed up you can always come on here and find one of us to talk to!

Take care and lots of hugs,

Tasha xxx:hug:

Guest bindog1uk

Thanks Tasha, really missed you all, Paul will bring laptop back over next week for me to catch up. Really suprised that things aren't moving quicker for you folks, what a S***e DIAC are, don't think many more have got visa's sinse I was last on nearly six weeks ago.

Hope all is well with you, take it your still in France, have you got a CO yet. Tried to find the SMP chart which seems to have dissapeared, have peeps given up on it.

Will keep in touch, should be back on again next weekend. Take care, love Lesley:wink:

Guest guest37336

Hi Lesley.

I have discussed this with Ruth, she is a very understanding lady and we may have come to a solution.

I/we are considering becoming Polygamists. I am an Aussie citizen and under Australia Immigration Law I think as my new religion would be based around Polygamy there should be no problem entering Australia with more than one wife.

However, you may think I have an ulterior motive, nothing could be further from the truth, no hanky panky, etc, being 47 I need a map, compass and several cigarette breaks anyway, and I can tell that you are indeed one classy lady anyway and would not tolerate any such behaviour, its just my soft side coming out and anything to help a damsel in distress.

I will give you a little more time to consider my offer, but thought it may put a smile on your face.:wubclub:

Cheers Tony:wubclub:

Thanks Tasha, really missed you all, Paul will bring laptop back over next week for me to catch up. Really suprised that things aren't moving quicker for you folks, what a S***e DIAC are, don't think many more have got visa's sinse I was last on nearly six weeks ago.

Hope all is well with you, take it your still in France, have you got a CO yet. Tried to find the SMP chart which seems to have dissapeared, have peeps given up on it.

Will keep in touch, should be back on again next weekend. Take care, love Lesley:wink:

Well, things are moving at least... not as fast as we would like, but in fact not too slow either, as they are now upto Jul/Aug 2008 in the space of a couple of months, so I am hoping they might get to us around Nov/Dec time!

There are no SMP out at the moment so they are only dealing with the Cat 3 peeps.

Yes, we are still in France... and I am keeping busy at the kids school teaching English (voluntarily!)

I hope things get sorted for you hun, stay in touch...

Tasha :hug: xxx

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Folks, going of line now but hope to be back on next weekend, so keep in touch & Tony, well I may well take you up on your generous offer, can you cope with two women nagging at you:biglaugh:

Speak next week, love Lesley:hug::hug::wink:

Thank you for letting us in on your private life.

Don't ever give up on your dreams, my girl; they are something to work for and to achieve.:hug:

Cheers, Bobj.

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your seperation. I know how aweful it is through personal experience having gone through a horrible and unexpected divorce last year, which is why I'm taking off to Oz for a year.

I went to see the film Eat, Pray, Love today and it was so inspirational. Take lots of tissues though! Good luck.

Cath x

Hi Lesley,

I know i don't know you very well but just wanted to say.

I'm very sorry to hear things haven't worked out for you. Its not easy when a relationship breaks down.

I'm a great believer in fate and things happening for a reason, you never know whats around the corner.

Your attitude is amazing keep your chin up Hun.

All the best.

Maria.x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bindog1uk

Hi folks, back on for an hour or so, thanks so much for all your thoughts and wishes. Starting to feel stonger every day and now looking forward to my new life, some things in life are just not meant to be.

See that there is not much movement still on visa's, how frustrating for you all, I'm sure though that the wait will be worth it for you all and it's a goal that you will all achieve:biggrin:

Miss you all:wink:Lesley

• 3 weeks later...