Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      96 times
      Rep

OZ dream over for us

Hi Peeps, haven't been on for about six weeks as Paul & I have seperated, unfortunately the laptop is his so haven't been able to post what has been happening.
      Think the stresses of the visa added to other factors has made us realise that we have drifted apart, so easy to let yourself get into the rutt of daily life and not making time together, which is so important in a marriage. We are still good friends and you never know what the future holds, but for the moment we need time apart.
      May be on here from time to time to check on how all my friends are doing, hope you all get your visa quickly, but there still seems to be very little movement & still no SMP's, how frustrating.
      Miss my little chats with you all, hope to speak to you all soon. Love Lesley

TRA PASSED MAY 09. QUEENSLAND STATE SPONSERSHIP APPLIED 7TH JULY, APPROVED 17TH FEB 10. 176 NON CSL APPLIED AUGUST 13TH 09. VISA GRANTED 23rd MARCH 2011 VERY HAPPY PAUL & LESLEY

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1139 times
      Rep
      sorry to here your bad news--be safe,and try to be happy
      luvs sadie-the cleaning lady

Title
      PomsInOz Chatter Box
      Liked
      159 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bindog1uk View Post
      Hi Peeps, haven't been on for about six weeks as Paul & I have seperated, unfortunately the laptop is his so haven't been able to post what has been happening.
      Think the stresses of the visa added to other factors has made us realise that we have drifted apart, so easy to let yourself get into the rutt of daily life and not making time together, which is so important in a marriage. We are still good friends and you never know what the future holds, but for the moment we need time apart.
      May be on here from time to time to check on how all my friends are doing, hope you all get your visa quickly, but there still seems to be very little movement & still no SMP's, how frustrating.
      Miss my little chats with you all, hope to speak to you all soon. Love Lesley
      So sorry to hear that Lesley, I wondered where you had got to. Can't really say a lot except, I hope things work out for you, I am sure they will. Life is crap at times, but the good times more than make up for them.

Whatever you are doing I am sure there are plenty of people on PIO who can offer some laughs, shouts and as normal many opinions, onwards and upwards Lesley, in my thoughts at this time.

Cheers Tony (Formerly A380)

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      14028 times
      Rep
      Sorry to hear Lesley, lots of . As Tony says, I hope things work out for you, and that you can move to Aus, with or without your ex. Don't give up.

PS, I won't tell anyone if you don't feel like dieting now :)

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      96 times
      Rep
      Hi Tony, lovely to hear from you again & whats with the change of name
      Really sad time for me at the moment, but you never know whats around the corner & I have a very possative attitude, one door closes & another one opens & I truely believe that. I believe that you have to take risks in life to experience what living is all about, or you will always regret not trying things. So at the moment my dreams of Australia have been shattered, so if you know any lovely Ozzy's in their fifty's You never know
      Hope all is well with you, keep in touch. Lesley
      TRA PASSED MAY 09. QUEENSLAND STATE SPONSERSHIP APPLIED 7TH JULY, APPROVED 17TH FEB 10. 176 NON CSL APPLIED AUGUST 13TH 09. VISA GRANTED 23rd MARCH 2011 VERY HAPPY PAUL & LESLEY

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

So. so sorry for you

Don't know you but that is so sad - good luck for the future

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      96 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by BritChickx View Post
      Sorry to hear Lesley, lots of . As Tony says, I hope things work out for you, and that you can move to Aus, with or without your ex. Don't give up.

PS, I won't tell anyone if you don't feel like dieting now :)

Lovely to hear from you, dieting, have now lost just over a stone in five weeks, good things do happen with a seperation. Hows things with youLesley

Title
      PomsInOz Chatter Box
      Liked
      159 times
      Rep
      Hi Tony, lovely to hear from you again & whats with the change of name
      Really sad time for me at the moment, but you never know whats around the corner & I have a very possative attitude, one door closes & another one opens & I truely believe that. I believe that you have to take risks in life to experience what living is all about, or you will always regret not trying things. So at the moment my dreams of Australia have been shattered, so if you know any lovely Ozzy's in their fifty's You never know
      Hope all is well with you, keep in touch. Lesley
      Hi Lesley.

As you will know I was 'institutionilsed' not long ago, and the nurse only let me have crayons and plastic cutlery. Once I was 'let out' I decided a change of name was in order.

OK, the truth, another member really pi77ed me off, so I threw the old dolly out of the pram and childlessy changed my username.. Immature, childish, yes, I agree, but made me feel better.

Your attitude says wonders for you Lesley, good on you. If you can keep that attitude even through the crap times you will be repaid many times over in the better times.

Cheers Tony.

Title
      Dawn, John & 3 Terrors!!
      Christchurch Dorset and loving being home!!!!
      Liked
      1035 times
      Rep
      All the very best Lesley! x
      Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home
      Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      14028 times
      Rep
      Lovely to hear from you, dieting, have now lost just over a stone in five weeks, good things do happen with a seperation. Hows things with youLesley
      Aww, well I guess that's good although not the best way to lose weight! (Through stress and loss of appetite). I am fine thanks :)

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast