Moving to Victoria? Join our state specific forum

Cerberus1

We've created a new forum for our members in Victoria (& for anyone heading to Victoria). The website is http://www.lifeinvictoria.com

It's only just gone online today, so very much in its infancy at the moment (& some sections still have to be added). It's based on the next version of the forum software, so there'll be a couple of differences to pomsinoz and some new features such as 'facebook connect' which will allows for simplified registration & login using your facebook account details.

Rob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen
Have joined just now,same username as here.

Thanks Nigel, at least I won't be on my own, I seem to have flooded the board chatting to myself, hubby not impressed, pmsl:biglaugh:

Guest sunnyday
Thanks Nigel, at least I won't be on my own, I seem to have flooded the board chatting to myself, hubby not impressed, pmsl:biglaugh:

I have signed too, I was chucking too myself at you being top poster :laugh:

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Well, I joined, reminds me of worldofglasscraft but with a yellow bit.

Good luck with it and as you learn stuff can you pm me and give me some clues .....please:biggrin:

Guest sunnyday
Well I have to have a head start to beat all of you lol.:biggrin:

I know I'm prob. being highly stupid but when I post I can't see a button to post, its just not there!! Is that how you plan to beat me!!? by taking away the post button :biglaugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
I know I'm prob. being highly stupid but when I post I can't see a button to post, its just not there!! Is that how you plan to beat me!!? by taking away the post button :biglaugh:

PMSL did you put your glasses on:tongue: If you click on the forum you want and then look at the top of the thread there is a big blue button that says reply or "New Thread"

Guest sunnyday
PMSL did you put your glasses on:tongue: If you click on the forum you want and then look at the top of the thread there is a big blue button that says reply or "New Thread"

:laugh: I wrote the msg in response to your welcome and clicked on reply to thread and nothing happened the msg just disappeared :huh::cry:

We've created a new forum for our members in Victoria (& for anyone heading to Victoria). The website is Victoria Discussion Forum

It's only just gone online today, so very much in its infancy at the moment (& some sections still have to be added). It's based on the next version of the forum software, so there'll be a couple of differences to pomsinoz and some new features such as 'facebook connect' which will allows for simplified registration & login using your facebook account details.

Rob

I have just registered in your new forum...... How do I know if I am a guest or a member... I tried to make a comment but I was advised I could not at this time... how long do I have to wait before it is activated? Catherine

Guest The Pom Queen
:laugh: I wrote the msg in response to your welcome and clicked on reply to thread and nothing happened the msg just disappeared :huh::cry:

They probably think you are a spammer and you are banned for life:wink:

I have just registered in your new forum...... How do I know if I am a guest or a member... I tried to make a comment but I was advised I could not at this time... how long do I have to wait before it is activated? Catherine

Apologies.... think it is sorted now...... Am just impatient

Guest The Pom Queen

Once you type in to the reply box instead of clicking the blue button on top try the post quick reply at the bottom right of the box. Otherwise not sure, but hey I guess I will remain top poster lol:idea:

Guest The Pom Queen
Apologies.... think it is sorted now...... Am just impatient

Hi Catherine, no worries, I think Rob is off checking everything out as there are bound to be a few teething troubles, lol.:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i have no quick reply button boo hoo

I'm going to try logging in and out again

Don't worry hun, if you cant get on I will come round and help tomorrow. Just off for dinner now.

Guest sunnyday
Don't worry hun, if you cant get on I will come round and help tomorrow. Just off for dinner now.

Thanks Kate, when I double click on reply it just brings up a white screen with nothing on it, might be my lap top!! Enjoy dinner :wubclub: