Sunset/sunrise Photos

BritChickx

Sunsets and sunrises have always been my favourite kind of photo's. I only have one and it's one I already posted on here. As we were in the sky I guess it wasn't a sunrise or sunset. . . I would love to see what ones any of you have :cute: it could be from anywhere, not just Australia :cute:

Sunsets and sunrises have always been my favourite kind of photo's. I only have one and it's one I already posted on here. As we were in the sky I guess it wasn't a sunrise or sunset. . . I would love to see what ones any of you have :cute: it could be from anywhere, not just Australia :cute:

For sunsets, you won't get many better than in Bobj's album.

Some of mine here

Couldn't find any sunrise photos, must never be up earlier enough:laugh:.

Guest guest30038

Me old rig anchored at Crusoe island Jumpinpin............I miss 'er

pin%201300.jpg

And facing the opposite way earlier in the morning.........sunrise at crusoe

sunrisea.jpg

Sunrise Over Moreton Island

sunrise_10.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lovely photos Kev. I have let photography go over the last few months because I've been busy, but I would like to get back to it at some point. There are some beautiful places round here to photograph. Might even make the effort to get up early and do some sunrises over the sea.

Guest guest30038
Lovely photos Kev. I have let photography go over the last few months because I've been busy, but I would like to get back to it at some point. There are some beautiful places round here to photograph. Might even make the effort to get up early and do some sunrises over the sea.

yeah, the early rises make for some stunning images but of late, I just can't manage it atm.............lost me mojo or sumfink :cry:

I feel the same. Was telling hubby the other morning that I have lost my mojo! I am finding it very hard to get out of bed in the mornings at the moment. I used to be far more of a morning person, but now even though the kids wake me up at 6.30, I stay in bed dozing until the last possible second that I can!

I reckon it is something to do with the winter. I did get up a bit earlier yesterday morning, and was rewarded by seeing a wallaby on the fire trail behind the house for the first time. Unfortunately, by the time I fetched my camera, the bloke five doors up had let his dog out there and it hopped away back into the bush.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...