Car leasing

bettyboo

It would be really helpful to have this option,Does anyone have any info on car leasing????????

I found this website Flexi Car Lease | Flexi Car Leasing | Car Finance | Car Lease | Finance Lease Broker - 1300 Car Lease, I think they call it flexi car lease,to lease a vehicle from month to month.

Could`nt find any online quote system or anything.

Anyone with inside info,pls share.

Thank you

I think quite a few people lease cars over here as the government subsidises it. I'm still unsure as to the why but the Novated lease option (salary packaging the cost of a car) a few posts up seems to be offered by many employers. You can pay so much from your pre-tax wages & the rest from post-tax if you need it. If you work for a not for profit organisation there are tons of other things that you can pay for from your pre-tax wages too - to a certain limit each year. This means that your taxable earnings are reduced & if last year is anything to go by I'll be expecting a tax refund again at the end of this financial year!

I think there are some cheaper leasing options with the lower emission vehicles but it's not such a good deal as the UK I don't think - but they're quoting a Toyota Yaris at only $39.00 per week via my companies lease company.

I have a novated lease; they're only worthwhile if you're on 40% tax or above, plus they can affect your super payments and overtime rate through effectively having a lower taxable income. Mine comes in at $250 p/w for a Lancer Evo fully serviced, so it's 18k per year before tax, 12k out of my pocket.

Archived