nomination 121

Guest krysiajay

Guest krysiajay

hi all

Would like to know if anyone else has an employer sponsoring them and are waiting for the nomination to come through.

Our employer applied for the nomination at the end of march and we still havent heard anything.

Am i being over keen?

Guest mark&robyn

Hey,

The company wishing to sponsor me submitted their nomination on the 12.4.10 & received an email to say that if they were wishing for a quick decision then they were advised to go down the 457 route also!

Originally, the company thought the nomination may take approx 6-8 weeks - but who knows!

Good luck!

Guest calvinated

The company I work for just submitted their nomination application at the end of last week and were told that it would take anytime from a few weeks to a few months.... time to sit tight and wait i guess!:SLEEP:

Good luck!

Guest ddmulryan

Hi,

We applied for ENS 856 in Nov 09 at Perth Processing Centre and received business nomination approval today 24/05/2010. Does that mean we more or less have it? Our migration officer told us that the case officer is now reviewing the visa application and has just requested an Australian police clearance cert. I am currently on a 457 visa and my partner is a de facto.

I do reckon that the recent changes has slowed down the processing time temporarily, judging from our experience with them recently

Archived