Reverse cycle AC or ducted gas heating

abz123

Damn it's getting cold here in the mornings (Perth)!

We will be moving into the house we bought in a few weeks and I wondered what is the best way to go re the above?

We have AC so the ducting is there but is it that simple to have it changed to reverse cycle, or does ducted gas make more sense?

Short term we'll use gas fires but I'm thinking about winter 2011 and don't want to start decorating if there's going to be a lot of mess involved.

Damn it's getting cold here in the mornings (Perth)!

We will be moving into the house we bought in a few weeks and I wondered what is the best way to go re the above?

We have AC so the ducting is there but is it that simple to have it changed to reverse cycle, or does ducted gas make more sense?

Short term we'll use gas fires but I'm thinking about winter 2011 and don't want to start decorating if there's going to be a lot of mess involved.

##

dont know the ins and outs of puttin it in ...but reverse cycle is extortinate to run ....my bill was $430 winter heat [2 months ] and $580 summer coolin [2 months] ...from what i can gather gas is cheaper than electricity so maybe better wi the 2nd option ...but then again im a woman ....so dont really know :wacko::twitcy:

mrs keily

Archived