Bathroom reno

abz123

Well, subject to mortgage approval we've made it on to the Perth property ladder!

The bathroom and en-suites are going to have to be replaced and I wondered if anyone knew if anywhere sells fitted bathrooms in Perth to save me doing a lot of leg work.

I know I can get concealed cisterns and good under sink vanity units but what I'm really looking for is the fitted wall, mirror and base units to make the most of the space and keep the clutter out of sight. (We had Symphony units at home if anyone wonders what I'm talking about and wants to Google it.)

Maybe it's not something that Australians go for.

Also there was "stuff" that was being sold in the UK that came in panels to use in showers instead of tiling. Not sure what it was called but can you get it here?

Are heated towel rails / underfloor heating a good investment? We've yet to experience our first Paerth winter.

Finally, what's the easiest way to remove old floor tiles from a concrete floor? Pay someone else to do it?

We used WA Assessts for one of our bathrooms, they ripped everything out and did a pretty good job, although hubby wishes he had done his own tiling .. but we just didn't have the time. Doing our ensuite this year and as we have a little more time we'll do a bit more of the work ourselves.

Archived