13 and worried about making friends in Australia

Guest Rhiannon

Guest Rhiannon

Hello :)

im 13 and moving to perth wa on the 24th of june just wondering if anyone knows about how friendly the people are in the schools over there :)

Guest AimeeLT

hello

IM MOVING ON THE 25TH OF JUNE TO SYDNEY! what a coincidence eeyy! im actually 16 and dont know the people that well. However i used to live there when i was younger and have been on numerous holidays and i found everyone alot friendliar but beware they well ask you to repeat certain words because of your english accent ( which they love ) so you should be just fine! however, dont worry your feelings are completely natural and i feel the same and have the worst fear that i will be ignored but all you can do is be your self. Everything will be just dandy im sure :) hope this helped! keep me posted how everything goes and if you would like Pm me :)

Aimee :tongue:

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi,

My name is Molly and I am 10 years old. I've been on poms in oz for a few days and I sent a message out and someone replied saying that everyones friendly at school and that everyone wants to be your friend! So I wouldn't worry if I were you!!

By the way, were hoping to move to Sunshine Coast but are still waiting for visa's. Would you like to be friends anyway??

Best Wishes from Molly xx :yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest Rhiannon

thanks for the advise and its made me feel so much better :)

and if there is anything else i want to ask ill send you a message

• 2 weeks later...
Guest auzy08

hiyaaa my names kloe and im 13

im not moving to perth but ive lived there beforee its well nicee :)

thes plenty of people who are nice and friendly :D xxxxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

im 13 and moving to perth wa on the 24th of june just wondering if anyone knows about how friendly the people are in the schools over there :)

heyya rhiannon,

im 11 so a little bit younger than you i hope you dont mind,, im not moving to perth either so this is probably making you not want to talk to me at all lol,

i know that schools are nice and people are friendly where i am moving but i only know a reasonable amount about it because we only visited a school quickly,

but i would like to talk to you and keep in touch, and if you would like to email me or talk to me on msn please reply back and i will send you my email/msn address in a pm.

Jodie x :wink:

Hi Rhiannon,

I'm Elizabeth and I'm moving to Perth soon aswell!

I'm 14.

I went to Perth in august 09 and I went to look around some schools while I was there. The people were so friendly and everyone who I met at the school was really nice and helpful!

Do you know what part of Perth you are going to?

From Elizabeth xx

Guest MICHAEL POOLE

hiya rhiannon im beth:wink: i am 10 also i am on ma mam and dads pomz in oz acount but i am going to get my own soon i am moving to australlia perth as my mam and dad like it there also we have family there oh yes the people over there are very friendly as i have been over there sevrel times i have couzns and aunties and unkles over there i was over there at christmas as i stayd at my auntys house and i hade christmas there:christmastree: and i had my birthday there to because my bday i the 28th of december lol if u have eany more quiestions just say because i will tell u lol i am a bit upset coz i dont want to leve my friends here but i no i will make lots of friends over there because i am a chatter box:chatterbox: eany way i will see u later and hope u write back

Guest Pommy girl 1998
hiya rhiannon im beth:wink: i am 10 also i am on ma mam and dads pomz in oz acount but i am going to get my own soon i am moving to australlia perth as my mam and dad like it there also we have family there oh yes the people over there are very friendly as i have been over there sevrel times i have couzns and aunties and unkles over there i was over there at christmas as i stayd at my auntys house and i hade christmas there:christmastree: and i had my birthday there to because my bday i the 28th of december lol if u have eany more quiestions just say because i will tell u lol i am a bit upset coz i dont want to leve my friends here but i no i will make lots of friends over there because i am a chatter box:chatterbox: eany way i will see u later and hope u write back

hiyya beth im Jodie and im 11 x

i would like to speak to you aswell i really dont wanna go to australia though :(

hope you reply ; )

love Jodie ( or you can call me Jodezzz ; ) )

xxx

Guest mollywhitear1

Hi beth,

My name is molly and I'm the same age as you (10).

We are hoping to move to Queensland this year but were not sure when. Would you like to be friends and pen pals??

Love from Molly xx :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Lozz xxx

Hey Rhiannon...

im 13 to and im moving perth or mandurah

around june time xxx

Come talk to me if ya wanna make friends :D xxx

• 2 months later...

Archived