Anyone used fantastic furniture??

lsbc1976

you'd be wayyyyyyyy better off buying used stuff off ebay and hiring a trailer to pick the stuff up or haggling with the seller to deliver for you.

I got a top notch leather sofa for instance that retails at $3000 for $80 because its a couple of years old.

Guest demant

We bought a package from fantastic furniture and you basically get what you pay for, I reckon. The furniture has served us well, sofas are comfy and the tv cabinet, coffee table etc are sturdy and do the job. I'd say... go for it.

Id class their stuff as Ikea quality,, bit flimsy but does the job.

I actually agree with the earlier poster in that you would probably get better quality buying 2nd hand stuff off Ebay, unless you are looking at one of Fantastics starter packages with all the freebies as these ARE good value for money.

Cal x

Guest Hearne_Family

We got a furniture package from them, was not impressed with the dining table but everything else has been good, if you are on a budget and cant be buying second hand and sorting your own delivery then I would say go for it. They were giving away a free kitchen pack when I got mine so I ended up with a kettle, toaster, blender, sandwich toaster and a hand blender.

Terry.

Archived