RATS!!!

Guest SunDreamer

Guest SunDreamer

We have rats in our house!!!

Oh the joy of living in a bush setting, and buying a 'renovator'.

First of all I was worried about the spiders coming in, then in the summer it was the snakes..OH saw a meter long tiger snake by the pool filter... now it's the blimin' rats. Not just in the roof either, the other day one popped up over the top of the wardrobe at about 10.30 pm, in our bedroom where our 4 month old baby was asleep in her cot. Five minutes later I saw another one (or the same one, who knows?) in the lounge. Needless to say we evacuated for a couple of days, but didn't want to outstay our welcome at our friends place, so we're back home. Have put a temporary block where we think they came in and have put some ratsack down in the roof cavity...waiting for the rat catcher to come on Monday to lay some traps.... Have just heard the little critters scurrying overhead.....I hope they don't find another way in....:unsure:

Sorry, just needed to share my burden.....

Guest Kathryn7

eek, hope you get them sorted. And here I was worrying about a spider the size of a 20c coin in my bedroom last night. What a wimp I am!!

We have rats in our house!!!

Oh the joy of living in a bush setting, and buying a 'renovator'.

First of all I was worried about the spiders coming in, then in the summer it was the snakes..OH saw a meter long tiger snake by the pool filter... now it's the blimin' rats. Not just in the roof either, the other day one popped up over the top of the wardrobe at about 10.30 pm, in our bedroom where our 4 month old baby was asleep in her cot. Five minutes later I saw another one (or the same one, who knows?) in the lounge. Needless to say we evacuated for a couple of days, but didn't want to outstay our welcome at our friends place, so we're back home. Have put a temporary block where we think they came in and have put some ratsack down in the roof cavity...waiting for the rat catcher to come on Monday to lay some traps.... Have just heard the little critters scurrying overhead.....I hope they don't find another way in....:unsure:

Sorry, just needed to share my burden.....

Get yer self a natural catcher ,get a little scrub python , wont be too many rats then lol

Guest chris955

Unfortunately a Scrub Python wouldn't survive a Melbourne winter, best get a Diamond Python. :wink:

Get yer self a natural catcher ,get a little scrub python , wont be too many rats then lol

Archived