white & company \ kent shippers to melbourne

pau1evs

Well i can finally post about this company

I would thoughly recommend xxx the guys in the uk arrived in the snow !!! wrapped and packed up the house for 2 days and i felt like a spare part xxx they did everything all i did was make cups of tea xx and then on the 3rd day the container arrived and after a full inspection to make sure the container was clean and in good enough condition they loaded up and i waved goodbye to our belongings x

after 8 weeks it arrived last week

white then forward all the information to kent and company and we could then track the container

the boat docked on thursday customs and quarantine cleared the container on tuesday and was promply delivered by kent and company based in melbourne on wednesday everything was unpacked and unwrapped and all the boxes and paper taken away although we did keep quite a few boxes for when we need to move on from your rental house and kent informed us that when the time comes to take the boxes back they would no worries xxxx

and all that was broken was ONE PLATE xx they even asked if i wanted to claim !!!!

FANTASTIC SERVICE XXXX

carole x

Guest sheila1971

Hi

White&Co were the most competitive quote we had by far! £1000 cheaper than others! Very patient also when I've rung, (3 times so far!!!).

We are moving from East Sussex to Adelaide and have booked these guys to move us.....they come 4 weeks time to pack us up.....wish us luck!

We moved over from Holland, so didnt use White & co obviously, but we did have Kent at this end (3 shipments all together over 15 months) and they were excellent.

Great communication, spot on with delivery times/dates & very friendly. (most of the removals guys were poms)

Archived