Shark

Guest siamsusie

Guest siamsusie

Hi Shark, sorry I thought it better to bring the Tasmania thread over here, which area are you considering in Tasmania, obviously somewhere that has oysters....? There are warmer areas with Oysters in Australia. The weather here is nowhere near as bad as in Ireland:wubclub:

Guest shark

Hi Shark, sorry I thought it better to bring the Tasmania thread over here, which area are you considering in Tasmania, obviously somewhere that has oysters....? There are warmer areas with Oysters in Australia. The weather here is nowhere near as bad as in Ireland:wubclub:
Hobart, the is quite allot off oyster farms just outside off Hobart ,that have been for sale for good while,which are very cheap to buy into, than other parts of Australia which are very expensive:wink:.and on top off that my wife is a nurse ,and she would have a good chance off getting a job in Hobart.as for warmer waters yes it true the is warmer areas in Australia for oysters ,but the best oysters in Australia come from Tasmania,and they are better Quality than the rest of oz.and if the weather is better than Ireland that ,is all good ,and as long as it is not as hot as the rest off oz ,its for me.

Guest shark
shark, if you're going to Tasmania:

Muslim community

http://www.southcom.com.au/~tma/history.htm

sue very good but i am not a Muslim, are you. I am Catholic,oh you don't like them do you,whats that bible you like reading again :wink:that is quite anti god.and as for Muslims , the is nothing wrong with them apart from the ones you like blowing people up ,and the ones you have no respect for the country's ,that look after them.

Hobart, the is quite allot off oyster farms just outside off Hobart ,that have been for sale for good while,which are very cheap to buy into, than other parts of Australia which are very expensive:wink:.and on top off that my wife is a nurse ,and she would have a good chance off getting a job in Hobart.as for warmer waters yes it true the is warmer areas in Australia for oysters ,but the best oysters in Australia come from Tasmania,and they are better Quality than the rest of oz.and if the weather is better than Ireland that ,is all good ,and as long as it is not as hot as the rest off oz ,its for me.

I didnt know you were going to tasmania sharkey,makes sense if your gonna be oyster farming tho i suppose,wish i could do something like that instead of brklyng!

How does it work,do you buy an oyster farm with a house etc?or just the farm?i havnt got a clue

Guest shark
I didnt know you were going to tasmania sharkey,makes sense if your gonna be oyster farming tho i suppose,wish i could do something like that instead of brklyng!

How does it work,do you buy an oyster farm with a house etc?or just the farm?i havnt got a clue

its not a really good time for you guys in the building trade,and i really hope things improve for you, and others. I moved back to England a few weeks ago ,because we have rented out our house and oyster farm in Ireland long term,and we are going to spend sometime with our family before we make the big move,and enough reason is the Irish government ,like England have fecked the country up ,and on top off that taxes are going up big time everybody is getting nailed ,anyway when i came back the first place i went ,was the job centre, and i could not believe the about off builders queueing up looking for work,its really bad here Pablo, and i could not get over the amount off shops that are closed,unreal :mad:,time to get out Pablo.

oysters

in Ireland or in England you can lease areas of the foreshore ,and you can do the same in oz ,but you have to find areas that have good access ,and that's when it gets really hard,and sadly in oz any good places that are good for oyster farming ,are taken by someone , so the only way to get a oyster farm is to buy a lease off someone,and they are real expensive ,but for some reason, they are allot cheaper to buy into,in Tasmania maybe land etc is much cheaper etc,so that is were I am going .its a good place to farm them because off the warmer water , it takes 4 yrs for a oyster to grow in European waters,in oz it takes 15 months to 24 to grow ,and the is a huge market for oysters .those AUSSIE can not get enough of them ,good for your sex life:wink:. oh yes we have to find a house too,they don't come with the oyster farms.

A pabs it never to late to try a something different ,have you always been in the building trade. you sound really fed up.and i bet you are cracking with no work coming in .

Guest shark

Just thought you might like to know that if you move there you may have some neighbours from other countries/culture that's all!!
thats great news sue ,.:wink: i wont get home sick now when i move down under.

its not a really good time for you guys in the building trade,and i really hope things improve for you, and others. I moved back to England a few weeks ago ,because we have rented out our house and oyster farm in Ireland long term,and we are going to spend sometime with our family before we make the big move,and enough reason is the Irish government ,like England have fecked the country up ,and on top off that taxes are going up big time everybody is getting nailed ,anyway when i came back the first place i went ,was the job centre, and i could not believe the about off builders queueing up looking for work,its really bad here Pablo, and i could not get over the amount off shops that are closed,unreal :mad:,time to get out Pablo.

oysters

in Ireland or in England you can lease areas of the foreshore ,and you can do the same in oz ,but you have to find areas that have good access ,and that's when it gets really hard,and sadly in oz any good places that are good for oyster farming ,are taken by someone , so the only way to get a oyster farm is to buy a lease off someone,and they are real expensive ,but for some reason, they are allot cheaper to buy into,in Tasmania maybe land etc is much cheaper etc,so that is were I am going .its a good place to farm them because off the warmer water , it takes 4 yrs for a oyster to grow in European waters,in oz it takes 15 months to 24 to grow ,and the is a huge market for oysters .those AUSSIE can not get enough of them ,good for your sex life:wink:. oh yes we have to find a house too,they don't come with the oyster farms.

A pabs it never to late to try a something different ,have you always been in the building trade. you sound really fed up.and i bet you are cracking with no work coming in .

Im open minded on changing jobs mate,know nothing of oyster farming tho!

Might pick your brains sometime,just in case!tasmania is probably my 2nd choice to go after S.A anyway sharkey,im scooting in a mo,catch yer soon mate:wink:

Archived