Mobiles unlocked:)

Briggy

Guest dpm31567

not in redcliffe but small shop just of queen st mall in bris (i,ll try and remember the name but if not just ask in one of the mobile shops on the mall n they will tell you ) cost me $30 and an hour wait

Welcome Briggy, How long have you been here? I haven't seen your name before.

Thankyou:)

Weve been here 3 weeks gone Fri.

Been on poms in oz for a while.

Moving to Chermside on Tues a dump but getting it rent free while we do it up for a month so the guy can rent it when we move out. So really it's not rent free but he gets a clean place to rent out.

Hopefully find work over there.

In Clontarf at the mo:)

Cheers

Brig :wubclub: stay warm

whats the exact model of the phone, you can usually find the info to unlock them yourself on the net

Hi there,

Mine is a Motor rolla 02 pay as ya go.

Hubby's is a Nocia N93 and that was with 3 his was contract.

Cheers

Brig :wubclub:

well after abit of googling the motorola is a no go for a free unlock..

Unfortunately Motorola phones require the unlock code to be generated on a special Motorola server and there is no calculator available. This means there will NEVER be any free codes available.
Mobile Unlock - Free Motorola Unlock codes and Subsidy Passwords

and the nokia doesn't look any better Mobile Unlock - Unlocking Noka BB5 Phones - 6630, N70, N71, N80, N90..

sorry, good luck with it, you might fair better having an ask of someone who does it as a trade :)

well after abit of googling the motorola is a no go for a free unlock..

Mobile Unlock - Free Motorola Unlock codes and Subsidy Passwords

and the nokia doesn't look any better Mobile Unlock - Unlocking Noka BB5 Phones - 6630, N70, N71, N80, N90..

sorry, good luck with it, you might fair better having an ask of someone who does it as a trade :)

Thanks for taking the time out to look for us, maybe send them back home to see if my daughter can sort them for us.

Thankyou again

Cheers

Brig:wubclub:

• 1 year later...

hi i wish to add my experience i brought the nokia mobile from uk locked with t-mobile .i have no idea

about how to solve the problem many guide me to use

software to unlock my mobile .but the process seems to be long .then one of my friend

guide me to use codes to unlock the mobile i got the codes from here unlocking4u here they ask

the following details they are mobile model,country and the network which locks your mobile ,

imei number of the mobile .finally they will send the codes to unlock the mobile.

Archived