Yuck,Gross !!!!

janine the party queen

I was just mopping the floor when I spotted a rather large spider crawl out from under the wine rack.Being the brave person that I am,I went to put a glass over it so my O/H could get rid of it later.As I did ,hundreds of baby spiders shot off its back and ran all over the floor.

This thing is about the size of a 10 cent coin,brown/black with lighter brown stripes down its back.Any one know what it is ?

I was just mopping the floor when I spotted a rather large spider crawl out from under the wine rack.Being the brave person that I am,I went to put a glass over it so my O/H could get rid of it later.As I did ,hundreds of baby spiders shot off its back and ran all over the floor.

This thing is about the size of a 10 cent coin,brown/black with lighter brown stripes down its back.Any one know what it is ?

Silly question, did you take a picture?

Guest guest17301

Oh...my...God....baby eight legged freaks??? Too much information!! Poor Janine, I hope you have recovered from the shock. I suppose even spiders have to reproduce though! It's like something off the film Arachnophobia! They are scary and repulsive but hey, we live in Australia, It's a small price to pay!

Tip- Mortein bomb?

Guest missvet
I could tell you the story of my spider bite but----------kids read this as well!!!!!!!!

I know curiosity killed the cat but... do tell... or do I not want to know?!? :eek:

It's a Wolf Spider,fairly common.

I stomped on once and had the babies running up my bare leg:arghh::arghh:

Oh, not good - that's well and truly given me the shivers :cry:

Guest guest30038

Rest assured chook, that in the coming months all those tiny orphans (by then, bloody huge), are going to come back and wreak their revenge on you.................I'm a reassuring old soul, ain't I? :biglaugh:

kev

Archived