Page 501 of 1249 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
    Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 12486

Title
      Liked
      107 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by brummiebabies View Post
      Our container was picked up today, John Mason's did a fantastic job. It's certainly happening for us all now! Have a great birthday and celebrate in style.
      Kim
      We have booked John Mason's too Kim so good to read your positive comment. Angie[/QUOTE]

Top tip Angie,
      They drink their own weight in tea! We bought a 5 kettle from Tesco and kept out some odd mugs which we dropped off at the charity shop last night. The kettle is going into the case to keep us going when we first arrive as it is very light. The 2 guys we had worked solidly from 7am until 6pm on day 1 and didn't even stop for lunch. They were gone by 3pm on day 2. It was a very close squeak with the container, we couldn't have got even another small chest of drawers in. They packed it expertly! Good luck!

Title
      Liked
      126 times
      Rep
      Fantastic news. So happy for you
      Moira
      Quote Originally Posted by valandmatt View Post
      CAN'T BELIEVE IT YET, BUT..........VISA GRANTED TODAY..........EXACTLY FOUR WEEKS FROM ALLOCATION OF CASE OFFICER!

Just out for the day in the Cotswolds and looked at my phone to check the time and there it was - the email we've been waiting so long for!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! The celebrations have begun.......

I love you all.....especially our CO - you gorgeous girl!!!

Title
      Liked
      80 times
      Rep
      CAN'T BELIEVE IT YET, BUT..........VISA GRANTED TODAY..........EXACTLY FOUR WEEKS FROM ALLOCATION OF CASE OFFICER!

Just out for the day in the Cotswolds and looked at my phone to check the time and there it was - the email we've been waiting so long for!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! The celebrations have begun.......

What a fabulous birthday present - you'll be here in no time! CONGRATULATIONS
      Jane & Clive CPV143 Mar 2010 Ack 3 May, 2010 CO 1 Apr, 2011 VISA 3 June house sold 28 Sept left 3rd arrived 5 Oct new home 18 Nov ONE YEAR ON- Living the Dream

Title
      Liked
      229 times
      Rep
      Good morning everyone! Thank you all so much for your good wishes and congratulations! As you can tell, a couple or three glasses of champers and I'm not in control of my emotions and I'm afraid I got a bit carried away last night! But, well, I just wanted to share the joy!

We're going to have a very busy time for the next few weeks as we hope to arrive Brisbane last week September, staying with daughter until we find a house to buy, and which would be perfect timing as our Son and family are visiting from Sydney so we'll all be together to celebrate our arrival! I think our feet are not going to touch the ground for some time - but more than makes up for all these months of inactivity - BRING IT ON!

Val x

Title
      Liked
      223 times
      Rep
      Good morning everyone! Thank you all so much for your good wishes and congratulations! As you can tell, a couple or three glasses of champers and I'm not in control of my emotions and I'm afraid I got a bit carried away last night! But, well, I just wanted to share the joy!

We're going to have a very busy time for the next few weeks as we hope to arrive Brisbane last week September, staying with daughter until we find a house to buy, and which would be perfect timing as our Son and family are visiting from Sydney so we'll all be together to celebrate our arrival! I think our feet are not going to touch the ground for some time - but more than makes up for all these months of inactivity - BRING IT ON!

Val x
      You have every reason to get carried away Val! Sooooo happy for you both and thank you for sharing your good news with us! Angie x
      Angie & Ted - CPV 143 Application sent 6/06/11 - Acknowleged 10/06/11, Medicals 28/06/12, CO 20/07/12, VISA granted 31/08/12!!! Arrived 21/10/12

Title
      Liked
      368 times
      Rep
      Congratulations Val & Matt! Sorry I didn't join in with the good wishes earlier, I got a new computer and hadn't logged in to PIO properly!

Hope the rest of the move goes smoothly - keep us updated on your progress!

Best wishes, Val x

Title
      Liked
      117 times
      Rep
      Hi Val, great news for ye, so exciting. I am Brisbane bound too, I'll be heading for Hemmant where my son lives. What part are ye going to settle in? Congrats again.

Title
      Liked
      229 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by summerdaisy View Post
      Hi Val, great news for ye, so exciting. I am Brisbane bound too, I'll be heading for Hemmant where my son lives. What part are ye going to settle in? Congrats again.
      Thanks Summerdaisy, its been a mad week - definitely a rollercoaster! We're heading for Redland Bay initially, to stay with our daughter. I expect we'll house hunt in a radius around there, so not so far away from you (I had to look Hemmant up on the map!) well, in Ozzie terms anyway, just down the road!

I hope its not too long before you're reunited with your family.

All the best,
      Val x

Title
      Liked
      175 times
      Rep

Brilliant news!
      Sorry to have taken so long to congratulate you, but we're spending all our time at the mo going to tip, Red Cross, etc... and also selling off / giving away half our stuff, including our stash of spirits and liquers never opened!. We're taking a chance on the wine, as duty is roughly 50% + GST.
      Container guys from Doree Bonner come to pack on 3-5 September and our flights are booked for 12 Sept.
      Contracts on our house are to be exchanged early next week and completion is planned for 10 or 11 Sept.! Fingers crossed! That's what I call cutting it fine
      We've been unbelievably lucky to get to here without any problems whatsoever along the way, especially after reading about the grief many of you have suffered.
      Can hardly contain our excitement now.
      Hope all goes well for you all from here on in.
      See you all in Sydney soon!
      John & Eirian

Title
      Liked
      164 times
      Rep
      Good luck on your exciting journey val, raising a glass of wine for you wishing you all the best on your new adventure. I am expecting a CO any day now so here's hoping all runs smoothly and i make for the arrival of my grandson in October in Perth. So glad your now on your way and the dream begins. All the very best to you both Ann xxx

•