Selling your stuff question

Guest laulau

Hello

In an attempt to make some cash, declutter and reduce the stuff to be shipped, I'm going to try and sell some of our stuff.

How did you do it?

What did you sell?

What did you find sold the best?

I know selling stuff takes time, energy and commitment, and time is something I ain't got much of but willing to give it a shot before sending it all to the op shop!

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Laulau :jiggy:

we are going to hire the village hall as cheap per hour.If we do not have enough stuff to fill it you can open it to other sellers as table top sale and share the cost.

Guest guest33730

We are starting to sell some items on ebay with the bigger or heavier items going on Gumtree. The general stuff is then going to go to a massive car boot sale they have in Glasgow and hopefully that will be that!!

Daniel

well, since all my family are always telling me that they love all my stuff in my house, i am going to have a family sale day and let them buy it all !

Guest guest33730
Hi everyone,

i want to sell the kids, but my wife insists were keeping them.

jim.

Yeah - I'll do a deal on mine, they're twins so buy one, get one for free!!! any takers?? Please?? Pretty please?? I'll even throw in a used lawn mower oh and some garden chairs I can't clean up, and an apple tree in a pot plus a whole load of herbs and spices!!

Daniel

Archived