Anyone use Move Corp?

rikyuu

hi,

I'm comparing removal companies and have a choice of Anglo Pacific, 1st move international and Move Corp (although I could look at others too). Move Corp seems the best value so far, but there's not much mention of them on the forum. Has anyone used them and what were your experiences with them?

Many thanks

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi, sorry can't advise on Move Corp, it may be wise to stick with some of the larger companies that are often mentioned on here, people like John Masons, PPS, Crown, if you do a search for any of these you will find lots of happy customers, although with any business you will always fine one or two who aren't happy with a service, so you are best looking at the majority.

Kate

hi,

thank you for your reply. I got a few details from John Mason, their quote was quite good, but my only concern is that my boxes would not be palletised, they would be loose in a container with everyone elses. I was thinking they would be less likely to go missing or be damaged if they were wrapped up on a pallet.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Lee

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest nothernmonkey

My advice would be get at least 5 different quotes and play one against the other to try and get the cubic price down. We used Britania Removals. So far so good though stuff hasn't got to Melbourne yet.

Archived