Introduction

Guest richard786

Guest richard786

I am Richard. I came across this forum and surf with this forum. I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.

Thanks all..

Guest siamsusie
I am Richard. I came across this forum and surf with this forum. I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.

Thanks all..

Welcome to PIO Richard, hope you enjoy the forum. Have a Happy Christmas and New Year :wubclub: Susie

Hello Out there...just moved here to Point Cook Area....need to make friends!!!! TALK TO ME!!!

Any get togethers, coffee chit chats in the area??

Hi Soozi,

How are you enjoying Point Cook? I've been here since May when I moved down from Sydney with my OH. I'm having a book club towards the end of Jan if you are interested. Just a light hearted chat about a good read and some nibbles and drinks.

Kirsty:)

thanks for chatting back, hope your christmas was festive. sure let me know about your book club, i am on a tight budget right now til work permits come through but would love to meet up. let me know details.

soozi:cool:

Archived