big illawarra house contents sale!!!!!

johnd

hi all,

me and the wife are off back to the uk, we have got buyers for our house but we have decided not to take all our stuff back. so we are having a massive house sale!!!!, everything must go!!!!. we have all sorts of stuff, too much to mention. our sale starts 8am on saturday morning,12th dec. if any poms in oz need stuff and want to have a look before sat please send me a PM .we also have a 2000 model daewoo lanos for sale, $2995 ono. its in good order. call anytime as i am available all day today and tomorrow.cheers.

Guest guest30038

Hi John. It would be wise to remove your address and tel No for security reasons and ask anyone interested to Pm you for info.

Good luck

kev

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi John,

Sorry I had to edit your post but in the interests of your own security and privacy it's best not to include things like address and phone number in threads.

Good luck with the sale,I hope you achieve your aims,and good luck with the trip back to the UK,I hope you will be happy being back in the UK and I hope that you have some good memories of Australia to take with you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers

N'oz

Archived