Household items and cars for sale - moving back to UK

Guest ElizaBee

Guest ElizaBee

Hi All

We are moving back to England in the first week of January from Mornington, Victoria and have furniture and appliances to sell. Everything is in excellent condition.

Westinghouse 430l frost free fridge freezer $500 (cost $1000 and is still under warranty - like new)

Panasonic inverter microwave $50 - excellent condition

LG High Definition Set Top Box, works perfectly -$100

Asko front loader washing machine - $100 might need a service, but works great.

2.5 seater Ikea sofa (blue with soft back cushions) $250

Ikea birch low tv unit $70

Ikea birch extendable dining table and 6 chairs $ 250.

Ikea Beech 6 drawer tallboy with matching beech bedside tables (glass tops) $250

Ikea white desk $70

Birch coffee table $25

Peg Perego Prima Pappa highchair - like new $90

Silver 2002 Holden Astra City 1.8l, 4 cylinder 5 door hatchback, automatic. 74,500kms. Alloy wheels, new tyres. Excellent condition $8,500

Holden Barina, silver 2003 XC SXi, 1.4l, 3 door hatchback, alloy wheels, 160,000kms, leather steering wheel, power windows etc. $6,900

Loads of toys!! There is loads more that I cant think of now, but please enquire if interested.

Guest ElizaBee

Terrible timing JulieM !!!

But best of luck with your move. Mornington is lovely.

If you need any info etc, would be pleased to help.

Guest ElizaBee

Hi Julie

My sister asked the same question and I wrote a long heartfelt email explaining it all. She wrote back and said 'home is where the heart is then!'

So thats it in a nutshell. Been here for 10 years and we have no family here.

We have had a very positive experience here on the whole, but we really miss family. I guess we are bored, generally fed up and no longer want to live here. The kids are desperate to go home, so the time is perfect to start a new chapter.

It was never meant to be forever, just a bit of an adventure and we've had that.

Mornington is beautiful though, and a very pretty place to live.

Best wishes to you for your move.

Guest adam krajnyk

hi there

i may be interested in the lawn mower.

what kind of toys do you have as we have a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. we had to leave most of thiers back home.

been in mornington 4 weeks, i need a second car too but only want to spend no more than $3k

cheers

ADAM

Hi All

We are moving back to England in the first week of January from Mornington, Victoria and have furniture and appliances to sell. Everything is in excellent condition.

Westinghouse 430l frost free fridge freezer $500 (cost $1000 and is still under warranty - like new)

Panasonic inverter microwave $50 - excellent condition

Asko front loader washing machine - $100 might need a service, but works great.

2.5 seater Ikea sofa (blue with soft back cushions) $250

Ikea birch low tv unit $70

Victa 4 cylinder petrol lawnmower $60

Ikea birch dining table and 6 chairs $ 400.

Queen Bed $100

Ikea Beech 6 drawer tallboy with matching beech bedside tables (glass tops) $300

Ikea white desk $70

Birch coffee table $25

Peg Perego Prima Pappa highchair - like new $90

Silver 2002 Holden Astra City 1.8l, 4 cylinder 5 door hatchback, automatic. 74,500kms. Alloy wheels, new tyres. Excellent condition $8,500

Holden Barina, silver 2003 XC SXi, 1.4l, 3 door hatchback, alloy wheels, 160,000kms, leather steering wheel, power windows etc. $7,000

Loads of toys!! There is loads more that I cant think of now, but please enquire if interested.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I could do with some of your stuff!! Can we please get in touch!!!!

Guest ElizaBee

Hi Guys,

Sorry, the bed and the lawnmower have been sold. But thanks so much for your enquiry.

Soraya and Adam, i will send you a pm with my contact details - you are very welcome to come round for a look and a cuppa!

Archived