Hairdresser in Windsor/Prahran/South Yarra area

Guest cash

Hi all

random question probably but to all the females out there can anyone recommend a good hairdresser - having just moved here from QLD i have to start all over again with finding a new salon and there are too many to choose from!

so looking for some tips!

Nothing to expensive mind!!!!

Jo

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Jo

There are quite a few members who are mobile hairdressers around Melbourne so hopefully one of them will come along soon to help. I personally travel to Frankston to have mine done by Hairmoves, they are expensive but are very good. I have tried so many since being here and until finding them I really struggled finding a good one.

Kate

Hi Jo

There are quite a few members who are mobile hairdressers around Melbourne so hopefully one of them will come along soon to help. I personally travel to Frankston to have mine done by Hairmoves, they are expensive but are very good. I have tried so many since being here and until finding them I really struggled finding a good one.

Kate

Hi jo,

cheeky question here,i dont sopose you know if the salon you go to sponser :biggrin:

many thanks

jools x

hey i think you meant that for kate not me as she was the one who has a hairdresser....looks like no one has relied to my posting...great help!!! ha ha

Guest Toorak Trev

I would recommend my wifes saloon on malvern road - but its more malvern/glen iris about 5 mins drive from williams road?

Corner of tooranga and malvern road called sublimes? My wife recently changed and found the price about 50% of last place and better standard.

They have massage chairs which is all I can comment on

Guest The Pom Queen
hey i think you meant that for kate not me as she was the one who has a hairdresser....looks like no one has relied to my posting...great help!!! ha ha

LOL, don't take it personal it is just that no one has found a good hairdresser yet there are not many around:biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

after about a year of trial and error my girlfriend has finally found Lou Salon on Greyville St in prahan. She's very impressed with her after slating ever other hairdressers n melbourne she's tried hahaha

apparently they aren't even close to the ones back home

I just shave my head and save lots of hassle and money ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jo Try Roar Hairdressing on Malvern Rd Sth Yarra . The team there are really cool , fantastic cut and colour, Samanth and Stephen own it and I was really happy with them . DEFINATELY GO BACK AGAIN!!

Hey Jo Try Roar Hairdressing on Malvern Rd Sth Yarra . The team there are really cool , fantastic cut and colour, Samanth and Stephen own it and I was really happy with them . DEFINATELY GO BACK AGAIN!!

N.B: Admin note: The message above may not be entirely impartial. Either that or the member appears to be so impressed with Roar Hairdressing that their username appears to be based on the company name and the email address they are registered with is roarhairdressing@xxxxxxx.xxx:biggrin:

Guest proud2beaussie
I would recommend my wifes saloon on malvern road - but its more malvern/glen iris about 5 mins drive from williams road?

Corner of tooranga and malvern road called sublimes? My wife recently changed and found the price about 50% of last place and better standard.

They have massage chairs which is all I can comment on

It's not a last chance saloon is it Trev?sounds a bit like the wild west,

scissors at ten paces that sort of thing..:biggrin::wink:

Archived