UK- how good was the weather today ?

bunbury61

Guest guest33730
Top quality , 25c on the golf course today .......early october in England .....

10c sitting in pub by loch lomond - how cold is that ..........early October in Scotland........

Daniel

10c sitting in pub by loch lomond - how cold is that ..........early October in Scotland........

Daniel

Any degeees c ,is a bonus if you are near loch lomond ......Take in the views ,because

you wont see many better in your lifetime.

Parts of these islands are " special",and you are there .

Maybe when it isnt there anymore , you may just appreciate it

Guest guest33730

Maybe when it isnt there anymore , you may just appreciate it

Believe me - I appreciate it, thats why I was there to take in the Autumn colours etc (spectacular by the way). It wasn't the beauty that I was commenting on - simply the weather & temperature here.

I have always said that Scotland is the best place to live if it wasn't for the weather (and I suppose the midges). We are spending our last period of time before we move to Adelaide next year just taking in everything here - Ullapool, Glencoe, Trossachs, Cairngorms, summer isles and yes - loch lomand

We will be back fairly often but know how much we are going to miss this Country (but not the weather!!!)

Daniel

Guest sassygal
Top quality , 25c on the golf course today .......early october in England .....

nice weather really, I missed it ironing and packing:no: much rather have been out in some sunshine:biggrin:

LOL....hubby arrived from Australia to the UK on a business trip today....his first text message to me was about how cold it was there !!!!

Love

Rudi

x

What did he expect in the UK in October .....the bahamas?

When i fly over to OZ , in February , i must remember to text my wife ,that its too hot .......because i didnt expect it ?????????????

What did he expect in the UK in October .....the bahamas?

When i fly over to OZ , in February , i must remember to text my wife ,that its too hot .......because i didnt expect it ?????????????

UM no, which is why he took lots of warm clothing, but my reply was in response to the original post that said how good the weather was......

Guest ragdoll annie
UM no, which is why he took lots of warm clothing, but my reply was in response to the original post that said how good the weather was......

Well said Rudi.

Don't disagree with the bunny.

How wonderful for you, a nice warm day to play golf in Oct, enjoy your bbq on the beach for Christmas

Climate change is coming and the UK is in alot of trouble. Enjoy the sun :hug:

As regards climate change,impart your wisdom on me Geoffrey .

If the UK is in trouble,what does it hold for Australia.

As regards Xmas on the beach ......been there done that.

It was a novelty the first time, as much as i hate the freezing cold and love the beach, xmas doesnt feel right in 35c.

As regards climate change,impart your wisdom on me Geoffrey .

If the UK is in trouble,what does it hold for Australia.

As regards Xmas on the beach ......been there done that.

It was a novelty the first time, as much as i hate the freezing cold and love the beach, xmas doesnt feel right in 35c.

Hey mr bunny get rid of your chip. Enjoy the weather gee if you're like this in summer what will you be like in winter....

Archived