Guest pakistan

hey Shanzee , tell me where the time line written for "Male" candidates ?

wow all sites on internet are telling the timeline for females only :P :laugh:

Get out of this Gender discrimination and if you compile your application in better way , chances are bright that you will get quick response :)

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)

Get out of this Gender discrimination and if you compile your application in better way , chances are bright that you will get quick response :)

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)

Guest iqrahmed

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected not because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)

hey sam1..i would like to make a point here...from some very authentic and reliable sources i have heard that they no more send cases of females for security checks...this is the main reason females are getting there visa's much much earlier although on the other hand all the male applicants of high risk countries undergo a strong sec clearance check...so definitely it isnt the gender discrimination done by the poor applicants :(

Guest iqrahmed
Would you mind sharing that "authentic and reliable source" that is telling you that for patner visa , procedure is different based on gender :) ?

lolz :P yes i would mind sharing it here...u knw its pretty easier once u have your visa in ur hand by the people waiting here are definitely the onez who can do any thing just to get their visa'z asap (including me though i myself is a female applicant :)

No comments, best of luck for your visa ,

Now you would also get your visa soon ....as someone pointed out that for females its quicker :) :fish:

Anyways , I just shared my experience just if in-case some one needs any guidelines or can answer questions like one asked for affidavit....... not to get into this gender discrimination ...... ( white flag:angel_happy_face_ha )

Guest shanzee

It's not about discrimination at all.... I have not mentioned any thing regarding rejection or approval of case on the basis of gender.wat i had mentioned was just to clear that why bangkok office take more than a year to decided cases of male applicants. It's not a secret that DIAC do not send cases of female applicants from pakistan for National security checks... where as security checks takes around 9 to 10 months for paksitani applicants.So if you add these 9 to 10 months in your case approval time they case will atuomatically get prolonged atleast for a year. Case Officer does not give it's recomendation for the decision until and unless he/she gets the national security check for that applicant, No matter how good your application is. They always wait for security checks before finalizing the case.

Personally I am in favour of security checks done by ASIO but I think department should decide a case immidiately once they get security checks of an applicant .

Would you mind sharing that "authentic and reliable source" that is telling you that for patner visa , procedure is different based on gender :) ?

Hi Shanzee, Iqra,

What is the average duration to receive the acknowledgement mail from the department? Wifee sent the application to Bangkok on 28 Nov and we don't know what's going on with the application ::confused:. whether they have sent it back to Isb or not. sent the queries to both Bangkok and Isb commissions but no response :S

Guest iqrahmed
Hi Shanzee, Iqra,

What is the average duration to receive the acknowledgement mail from the department? Wifee sent the application to Bangkok on 28 Nov and we don't know what's going on with the application ::confused:. whether they have sent it back to Isb or not. sent the queries to both Bangkok and Isb commissions but no response :S

Zeeshu..plz make it clear when was ur application delivered at the embassy??Generally zeeshu the websites statse 1 working week although its diff in diff cases...in my case i received the ack letter the next day doc was delivered...by the way i would like to suggest wait for atleast 2-3 weeks(given the fact that there was a change in processing centre during the time u send the application and this would definitely have some effect on your acknowledgement letter) and than call the Bangkok embassy to enquire since that was the place where u have actually send the application...

one more point reg ack letter is imp..when was the fees paid...

so list down what matters for the ack letter is...

1) doc received (check)

2) fees paid (check)

Guest shanzee

According to DIAC u should get an acknowledgement letter with in seven days starting from they day when your application is recieved by them, but this is not happening in practical.

Some people get the acknowledgement in a day and some gets that in 2 motnhs. So i think You should not worry about it till one month. If u started getting so much worrried at this time then it will be difficult for you to wait for months. So keep paitience and dream about the positive outcome of the application :daydreaming:

Hi Shanzee, Iqra,

Guest iqrahmed

does any one of u have a clue abt how much more time does it take for the visa to be granted aft u've submitted the affidavits and the medical (once done with all the documentation)..for female applicants??

Hello,

Thanks Shanzee and Iqra for your responses. Wifee received the ack letter yesterday with a couple of interesting notes. First one is that the letter was sent by DIAC in Bangkok though i was anticipating it to be sent by Isb with a delay of few more weeks. The case officer assigned to her application sounds a Pakistani. Her name is Rabia ******* (Don't want to disclose her surname). Anyways all is good now and Shanzee i don't care how long they may take to finalize the application now as i was waiting for her ack letter for my Tax Return Purpose in Australia. If your wife applies for a spouse visa, you can claim approximately $2000 extra in your tax return as advised by my tax agent and for that i needed some sort of evidence (ack letter). It's like saying i got her Visa application charges back in my account:biggrin:. But the policymakers in Australia are planning to omit this legislation after december and i simply would have lost this money had she received the ack letter in January or later. She will arrive in Australia on a tourist visa anyway so yeah m not that impatient anymore. Thanks

Guest shanzee

Wat i know is that you have to file the Tax return by october 30 each year. Will u file this 2000 dollar claim next year or wat?

Hello,

Thanks Shanzee and Iqra for your responses. Wifee received the ack letter yesterday with a couple of interesting notes. First one is that the letter was sent by DIAC in Bangkok though i was anticipating it to be sent by Isb with a delay of few more weeks. The case officer assigned to her application sounds a Pakistani. Her name is Rabia ******* (Don't want to disclose her surname). Anyways all is good now and Shanzee i don't care how long they may take to finalize the application now as i was waiting for her ack letter for my Tax Return Purpose in Australia. If your wife applies for a spouse visa, you can claim approximately $2000 extra in your tax return as advised by my tax agent and for that i needed some sort of evidence (ack letter). It's like saying i got her Visa application charges back in my account:biggrin:. But the policymakers in Australia are planning to omit this legislation after december and i simply would have lost this money had she received the ack letter in January or later. She will arrive in Australia on a tourist visa anyway so yeah m not that impatient anymore. Thanks

Wat i know is that you have to file the Tax return by october 30 each year. Will u file this 2000 dollar claim next year or wat?

Not really, my tax agent lodged my tax return just yesterday when i submitted the ack letter. My tax return application was on halt since August 2011.

Cheers

AOA

kia hal ha ap sub ka ak sal mukamal ho gaya hal maray case ka par koi ata pata nahee case ka kafi mail bhee kee par koi response nahee aya ok my all friends makkar /ajum /shanzee byeeeeeeee take care ab tab hee ayooo ga jub koi news hoo geeee ok friend byeeeeee take care dua may yad rakna ok bye

Guest shanzee

If the situations remains the same then soon we will become the candidates of a year before last year....... just some days left.

:unsure:

hey zeeshu i am also in a male candidates queue since last year aug.....so dnt worry buddy just wait and watch.

yes shanzee but:em4600:what can we do except tolerate this long period.it becomes like a fairy tale once upon a time when we had applied visa for australia ......................................:biggrin:

Hey makkar,

man i guess you look too occupied to have a look at my signature:biggrin: I have already got my PR in November. It's my wife who has actually applied for a spouse visa and m just acting as her spokesperson lol. A bit off topic but is Makker your real name? makkar as in Cunning? lol :P

hey zeeshu i am also in a male candidates queue since last year aug.....so dnt worry buddy just wait and watch.