Guest pakistan

Thanks alot guys. Any idea of the economical and efficient mode of sending stuff to Auz

You can via post but its not that cheap and depends which city you are from best thing fit what you can in your plane ticket allowance and get to Aus! :D

@dada555 Cargo is the cheapest. Definitely NOT by excess luggage on a plane.

If you have A LOT of stuff, you can get your own container for about $6000 AUD, if you plan on bringing furniture etc.

Also, can you confirm if you did anything different in recent weeks in relations to your application. Special emails? Complaints? Phone calls? Any help will assist.

IQ2015: DOL: 17 FEB 2016 / Interview: 8 SEP 2016 / Grant: Waiting

awan88 : DOL 23-FEB-2016/Interview:08-SEP-2016/Grant:Waiting - Assumed issued as no activity since 9th Dec 16.

Tasleem : DOL 03 March 2016/ Interview: 26 SEP 2016/ Grant: Waiting

hira : DOL 07 March 2016/ Interview: 08 Sep 2016/ Grant: Waiting - Assumed issued as no activity since 23rd Nov 16

Rehan85 DOL: 9 March 2016 Interview: 21 Sep 2016/ Granted: 21 Jan 2017

Dada555 DOL: 10 March 2016 Interview 23 Sep 2016/ Granted: 23 Jan 2017

AussieBoy: DOL 14 March 2016/ Interview: 04 Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Ssyed: DOL 14 March 2016/ Interview: 04 Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

ZD87 : DOL 18 March 2016/ Interview: 6th Oct 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Bunny Khan : DOL 30 April 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Khan: DOL: End of April 2016 / Interview: Mid November 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Jawad Khan : DOL 01 May 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Misbah : DOL 25 July 2016/ Interview: 01 Nov 2016/ Grant: Waiting

Edited by AussieBoy

Hi All,

First of all many congratulations to rehan85 and Dada555 - Best of luck for your future.

@ZD87 @Tasleem @Ssyed

I emailed them last week at immigration.islamabad************** and expressed my frustration that my application is over 11 months - After that they called my wife and conducted a short interview - pretty much general interview - verification questions like Names - DOBs - wedding dates - How we spent time with each other etc and then asked to submit Form40sp (I actually submitted additional documents in mid of Nov last year that's why very pissed off that why haven't they asked for this document at that time) that means they haven't checked my documents at that time and now after 2 months they realised and asked again)

Anyways my application is 11 months and 6 days now lets see how long does it take.

Thanks alot guys. Any idea of the economical and efficient mode of sending stuff to Auz

Enquire from FedEx Pakistan they got some fantastic offers - 10-15kg for about PKR 7000 better and cheaper than Pakistan post.

Edited by IQ2015

"Currently, your visa application is undergoing departmental checks."

Am I the only person who hates this line?

Btw, DOL 5th Apr 2016, wife interviewed on 25th Oct 2016, further docs requested 22nd Dec 2016 (Wedding Pictures and Sponsor form).

Hi Pumpkinhead,

Would you mind sharing your location of lodgement?

Edited by IQ2015

Hi All,

First of all many congratulations to rehan85 and Dada555 - Best of luck for your future.

@ZD87 @Tasleem @Ssyed

I emailed them last week at immigration.islamabad************** and expressed my frustration that my application is over 11 months - After that they called my wife and conducted a short interview - pretty much general interview - verification questions like Names - DOBs - wedding dates - How we spent time with each other etc and then asked to submit Form40sp (I actually submitted additional documents in mid of Nov last year that's why very pissed off that why haven't they asked for this document at that time) that means they haven't checked my documents at that time and now after 2 months they realised and asked again)

Anyways my application is 11 months and 6 days now lets see how long does it take.

Mate I feel bad for you, hopefully IA soon mate, all I can think is because they asked for additional paperwork thats delayed the process, same thing happened to me they asked me to upload form 888's in May last year when I had already uploaded them.

Mate I feel bad for you, hopefully IA soon mate, all I can think is because they asked for additional paperwork thats delayed the process, same thing happened to me they asked me to upload form 888's in May last year when I had already uploaded them.

That's extremely ridiculous mate - just feel so helpless at this stage! may Allah give us patience and help us all amen

IQ2015. I wrote them email on Last Wednesday but NO response after that.!!

Am also so much stressed.

Congratulations to all who got their visas.

InshAllah we will get it soon. Stay hopeful.

Tasleem noting your DOI 26th Sept, hoping yours comes through soon! This Thurs is the 26th of Jan