Guest pakistan

Do you receive acknowledgement after giving your medicals, if they have received the results or not?

Nope u dont receive any acknowledgment from them , they upload ur results online and then forward it to Sydney IOM , there they verfify it and send it to AHC Isb , they do not let u know that results are clear or not except u call ur CO and ask about it , the whole process take 2 to 3 days only

Thanks Bro , i hope i have received it , actually my MA is on leaves and her colleague sent only the numbers to book the medicals so she must have received it in attachment so i will ask her tomorrow when she will be back to let me know the HAP id and also send me the original email :) Thanks to all for congrats i hope it wouldnt take long after that but we never know with AHC , but i am just wishing and praying that even they take 2 more months just dont refuse it and grant it in first attempt :)

Good to see you get request for medical atlast ...Best of luck :)

I read somewhere that they have fixed the number of visa grants in family stream each year and they receive more applications. When that number is up, they may consider to grant the visa in next year..so thats the cause of increase in the timeline. Just wondering if anybody know when does their year start and when does it finish??

I read somewhere that they have fixed the number of visa grants in family stream each year and they receive more applications. When that number is up, they may consider to grant the visa in next year..so thats the cause of increase in the timeline. Just wondering if anybody know when does their year start and when does it finish??

Hi waseem,

Partner visa cannot be capped. U can check it here

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/capping-and-queuing.htm

Hiii Waseem dont worry bro ur visa will be finalized soon , actually they cant cap the partner visa so some time they delay the cases and then when financial year start in July every year they start granting the visas in next financial year because Govt let them issue certain amount of visas per year so that some times can delay the process but still many months left till July so they wil finalize male applicants who are waiting from 12 or above months InshAllah :)

Does it make any difference in the processing time for my wifes visa if im working in Australia or not?

I've heard from someone that this is like one of those hidden things... I mean people who are working are paying tax obviously so are they given priority?

I just want to say to all you people out there who have applied for spouse visa. What is with you all? before you apply it is clearly mentioned how long it can take for the visa to be granted. If you have any issues/concerns with this, then link with the embassy before applying. Once you understand and apply, then I do not understand all of such posts (how long will it take? what happened to my medical? etc etc).

You read from anywhere on the internet, start to believe in it and then confuse everyone.....you know what there is a life quota fixed by Allah as well - you never know you die before you get the visa.....wanna challenge this?

I just want to say to all you people out there who have applied for spouse visa. What is with you all? before you apply it is clearly mentioned how long it can take for the visa to be granted. If you have any issues/concerns with this, then link with the embassy before applying. Once you understand and apply, then I do not understand all of such posts (how long will it take? what happened to my medical? etc etc).

You read from anywhere on the internet, start to believe in it and then confuse everyone.....you know what there is a life quota fixed by Allah as well - you never know you die before you get the visa.....wanna challenge this?

There is nothing wrong with the people, it's only human nature to be curious & concern once they are in the game. It's pretty obvious that one can't ask all questions from the embassy, also this is a forum to share thoughts/ideas/questions so one can't restrict others. I agree reading stuff online & believing is wrong but I guess people share so that they get clarity (it will only confuse someone who is gonna believe such internet stuff).

In my opinion, Partner Visa itself is quite a big challenge so please don't put people in more challenges :)

Thanks

Aussie Girl Bay

Life is a one way ticket into this world and no one knew when he/she departs. You are out of sync here; this blog is not the place for showing your frustration. Immigration procedure and policies are clearly visible on websites. Blogs and forums are the place where people share their experiences, and these are not available on immigration or migration agent websites. We learn from others experiences, if someone had shared his/her experience we should be thankful and show some respect to them as they might have saved number of people from the same experience which they have faced or facing.

Everyone’s case is different so as different exposures and different experiences and different technicalities. People out there sharing numerous amount of information, it’s up to the individual to verify it with other sources. Before applying for visa, people already have gone into the hardship of decision making process and once application is lodged this hardship grows many folds. Embassies do not provide answers on all questions; they have time constraint and orders from top. No matter how much grown up a person is and how much professional they are, if they have applied for immigration, sooner than later those people will notice that they are in same boat with others. I like to watch your messages as the time passes, if you have applied.

Hope this might help you in developing your understanding.

Assalam O Alaikum,

Bro, first of all you need to be relaxed and take it easy. Probably you have not gone through this stage, or this condition does not apply to you, so why are you taking so much pain on reading posts of spouse visa when you have no concern.

Secondly, getting visa is not a life or death situation..so it does not make any sense to me why you correlate it with this ? It might be your thinking, but what I believe is that death can come to you no matter where ever you are even if in Australia. And Alhamdulillah one should be ready for it based on his/her amaal .

Thirdly, why you dont believe in Quran that :" It is He who has created love and mercy in your hearts (spouses)" and marriages are made on heavens, So its pretty much obvious that staying away from spouse is difficult( dont know it might be a good thing for you). Thats why we are concerned and bit frustrated according to human nature. Majority of us applied for spouse visa due to compelling reason that our spouses are in Australia. Also we are not demanding our visas on humanitarian grounds or for the sake of Allah. It is the basic right of Australian citizens granted by the australian law to have their spouses live with them.

Fourthly, my timeline told by embassy is up and internet is a means of information on everything. You can find forums and discussions on any topic. If we are discussing here spouse visa issues, then whats wrong with this?

There is discussion going on , everyone is free to share his thinking based on internet or whatever. even AHC cant do anything..all the decisions are in Allah's hand. And if somebody is guiding someone/helping eachother on this forum, he will get reward from Allah. so there is nothing bad to discuss something which the forum is meant for.

Lastly,please do not take it personal. my appologies if I hurt you.

Hiii Waseem dont worry bro ur visa will be finalized soon , actually they cant cap the partner visa so some time they delay the cases and then when financial year start in July every year they start granting the visas in next financial year because Govt let them issue certain amount of visas per year so that some times can delay the process but still many months left till July so they wil finalize male applicants who are waiting from 12 or above months InshAllah :)

Thank you bro..thats a relief:)

Does it make any difference in the processing time for my wifes visa if im working in Australia or not?

I've heard from someone that this is like one of those hidden things... I mean people who are working are paying tax obviously so are they given priority?

Sulmar, immigration want to see the sponsor is capable of providing food, shelter and taking care of the person whom he/she is sponsoring. If sponsor is unable to support and can't provide evidence, then the result is not in anyone's favour, partner booklet is very clear on this. That's the reason immigration want to see the Australian address, Tax Assessment or Payslips or letter from employer.

If you are not working in Australia and not paying taxes, you need to satisfy immigration that you intend to move back to Australia.

I heard the same thing that those who are paying higher taxes than average tax payers, they are being given priority. Is it true or not, those people knew. What we can do is only pray and start a day with renewed hope.

First of all Good lengty lectures to Mr. who was i think frustrated of something and get rid of it by typing for this thread :) good job done by Xara , Aussiegirl bay and Waseem ,i dont know about others but for me this Thread is great source of learning about visa process and dealing with this wait pressure and for new applicants yes it is a great platform for them to deal with this process more efficiently with other people's experiences ...... heartly congratz to Rees Ahmad soooooooooooooooooooooooo much happy for you , i told u after interview they grant the visa soon :) Happy Reunion Bro :) Wish u good luck and waseem bro May Allah hear our prayers and you get the visa soon in this coming week or may be on Monday good news is waiting for u we never know :)

Edited by FirstKnight

INSHALLAH bro everyone will get their visas soon..!! Good Luck with ur medicals.. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and opinions u gave me in all that process..!!

First of all Good lengty lectures to Mr. who was i think frustrated of something and get rid of it by typing for this thread :) good job done by Xara , Aussiegirl bay and Waseem ,i dont know about others but for me this Thread is great source of learning about visa process and dealing with this wait pressure and for new applicants yes it is a great platform for them to deal with this process more efficiently with other people's experiences ...... heartly congratz to Rees Ahmad soooooooooooooooooooooooo much happy for you , i told u after interview they grant the visa soon :) Happy Reunion Bro :) Wish u good luck and waseem bro May Allah hear our prayers and you get the visa soon in this coming week or may be on Monday good news is waiting for u we never know :)

INSHALLAH bro everyone will get their visas soon..!! Good Luck with ur medicals.. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and opinions u gave me in all that process..!!

Inshallah.. Rees, how many months in total you got the visa grant?