Guest pakistan

ASKHAN our fauj is really bahadur there is no doubt in it , and MATE i think u have got the right answer for mukesam so stop blaming ur country or fauj yar , try to do something being an individual everyone that other nations give us priority as well , we do bad things after going there , live their illegally , involve ourselves in crime and so many other illegal things to zahiri bat hai when someone will apply for the Visa they will be strict to us because never forgot being Pakistani in other countries u are ambassador of ur country if u will do something wrong it will hurt u and also ur country's reputation ......

Got CO assigned but didn't asked for pcc and medical as yet? is it normal? how long after CO assign will they ask for pcc and medical?

Congrats Adnan.....i guess June and onwards applicants seem to be getting CO assigned :) Maybe you might have to wait for a few weeks for pcc and medical coz they have to clear the backlog first :)

Guest lahorite
ASKHAN our fauj is really bahadur there is no doubt in it , and MATE i think u have got the right answer for mukesam so stop blaming ur country or fauj yar , try to do something being an individual everyone that other nations give us priority as well , we do bad things after going there , live their illegally , involve ourselves in crime and so many other illegal things to zahiri bat hai when someone will apply for the Visa they will be strict to us because never forgot being Pakistani in other countries u are ambassador of ur country if u will do something wrong it will hurt u and also ur country's reputation ......

Aaaah uhhhh no personal hurts...v r proud being pakistani,its jst smtyms frustration hylyts alott...anyhow no question on our military anyway....

Rana gee have patience you'll get some reply from them IA and they will contact you when they'll have news for you it's not like they are holding of visas on purpose they will grant yours when they'll get all clearances maybe they are just waiting for the start of new financial year and they will start granting next month.

So chill for lil while more and have faith.

we'll get some good news next month IA.

Congrats Adnan.....i guess June and onwards applicants seem to be getting CO assigned :) Maybe you might have to wait for a few weeks for pcc and medical coz they have to clear the backlog first :)

Thanks! yeah hope and pray to ALLAH we get the pcc and medical request and visa grant very soon and pray the same of all who are waiting

Respected bro

plz guide me i called embassy last week,a person at front desk asked me to check my email regularly we will email your application out come,as i said early its 1 year of my application and almost 11 month of security checks.

My medical and pcc expires next month as well.Remember that's spouse 309 application.

Thanks for yr reply in advance

Its held up at police clearance, i rem mine took nearly 14 months.

Guest askhan75

Bahi jee,

First of all , what i said was in response to someone's question that why Pakistan is in HR country list. It has nothing to do with politics , it was simple statement of facts when people like OBL are found in the backyard of BAHDUR FAUJ , there is a lot said and understood here.

Secondly , HR or LR status is a lot dependent upon the cicumsstances of the country , its image and law and order status.

Would u mind sharing yoru knowledge about why AHC was not working in ISB and spouse visa was being processed at BANGKOK embassy.

After spending 6/7 years here in australia , i can tell u very easily that whats the perception of pakistan is and why Australian government & public is afraid of pakistan.

So , take a chill pill and accept ground realities :)

Regards

Asif

whats that mean held up and plz reply in detail...

and 14 month of security checks did yu mean?????????

The process for security check is tedious, tardy, lengthy and must be very detail checking since pak is high risk country. So better to wait i think as everyone has to go through this wait.

Bahi jee,

First of all , what i said was in response to someone's question that why Pakistan is in HR country list. It has nothing to do with politics , it was simple statement of facts when people like OBL are found in the backyard of BAHDUR FAUJ , there is a lot said and understood here.

Secondly , HR or LR status is a lot dependent upon the cicumsstances of the country , its image and law and order status.

Would u mind sharing yoru knowledge about why AHC was not working in ISB and spouse visa was being processed at BANGKOK embassy.

After spending 6/7 years here in australia , i can tell u very easily that whats the perception of pakistan is and why Australian government & public is afraid of pakistan.

So , take a chill pill and accept ground realities :)

Regards

Asif

Mr Asif,

I wasn't aware that you make the policies for Aus immigration regarding what an HR/LR countries definition means. I added links from Aus Immigration site but your definition was entirely different to that. Either you have your own interpretation of those paragraphs from DIAC website or you are misguiding people.

You didn't answer my question that why India is in HR countries? OBL was not there. Apparently, it looks to you that Their Army is much better than our Army. Then why they are in HR list? Why so many other countries are in HR list? Please don't say that our Army is also responsible for all those countries to be in HR list.

As far as how people interpret Pakistan in Australia depends what Pakistanis do there. If you would ask some one in Pakistan what they think of Russia or Russians? They would simply say, I don't know. I have never been to Russia or have never met Russian people so how would I know what sort of people they are or what sort of country Russia is? So, Don't blame people living in Pakistan for your bad actions in foreign countries. I have been to different countries and most people don't know where Pakistan is and don't bother about what's going on in Pakistan. They are busy in their lives, they don't watch Geo. Its a totally different life style outside Pakistan.

My husband is in one of the top Universities of Australia. He was hired while he was in Pakistan (Few days after OBL incident). My husband's friends got hired from Pakistan when they were in Pakistan after OBL incident for renowned organizations in Australia.

My in-laws are in Australia doing business and fine jobs. They are proud of them selves and their country. No one said has ever said any harsh words to them regarding their country. They are contributing to Pakistan by financing schools and colleges in villages back home.

Its an absurd statement to say that Aus people and Govt is afraid of Pakistan. Come on, are you in Aus parliament? Has Julia Gillard personally told you that they are afraid of us? Think before you write some thing down. If your assumptions are right, then why Pakistanis are getting hired when they are in Pakistan?

Spending 6,7 years in a country doesn't give a certificate to write sweeping statements for all Australians. You are not their representative.

Again, if you can't help anyone on this forum please don't misguide people. If you can't do anything for your country, don't just point fingers and walk away shrugging. Last but not least, a man is known by the company he keeps.

Regards,

Respected Bro yu security checks complete? Regads

Did'nt get ur question, y my security check was done? coz i applied for skilled migrant 176 visa years back and i too had to wait for over a year to get visa grant. Its a normal process, maybe u can try asking district police (from where u got ur pcc) if u have contacts, maybe they recieve some enquiry from immigration office which they havn't answered yet or wait for 2-3 weeks and make another enquiry to AHC, i recommend not calling them everyday instead wait 2-3 weeks before calling them again. Think its annoying to call everyday :) but upto u.

Btw can everyone pls share their timelines so tht we can gauge on average how long its taking to get visa.

i'll start of with ours...

Submitted: 23-Jul-2012, CO allocated 25-Jul-2012, waiting request for pcc and medical.

Thanks a lot

Comon everyone lets stop discussing army and look forward to July :D

Adnanm my timeline is in my signature :) recieved acknowledgment letter 13th March.......nothing after tht :)

Yeah, lets only discuss visa stuff... i have setup a google doc where anyone can fill out their timeline, i have done for mine, simee and Rana Gee. Rana Gee pls check urs and update.

here is the link everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

Hi All,

We all should enter information in the spreadsheet made by adnanm. Its a great idea. It will give an accurate snapshot of the processing time.I am really hoping we hear some good news in the first week of july.My three months will end on the 5th of july so I am hoping that I get some news and a case officer is assigned to me.

Edited by stareye

Guest askhan75

Bibi,

"

I wasn't aware that you make the policies for Aus immigration regarding what an HR/LR countries definition means.

I added links from Aus Immigration site but your definition was entirely different to that.

Either you have your own interpretation of those paragraphs from DIAC website or you are misguiding people.

"

Did i say that i make the policies ?? ETA , u were refering is also a part of DIAC and on the basis of different factors (including track record , law & order etc)

DIAC decideds which country r eligible for ETA and hence LR or HR

"

You didn't answer my question that why India is in HR countries? OBL was not there. Apparently, it looks to you that Their Army is much better than our Army. Then why they are in HR list? Why so many other countries are in HR list? Please don't say that our Army is also responsible for all those countries to be in HR list.

"

Appearently becasue of records and law & order

"

As far as how people interpret Pakistan in Australia depends what Pakistanis do there.

If you would ask some one in Pakistan what they think of Russia or Russians? They would simply say, I don't know.

I have never been to Russia or have never met Russian people so how would I know what sort of people they are or what sort of country Russia is?

So, Don't blame people living in Pakistan for your bad actions in foreign countries.

"

Has any russina requested for migration to Pakistan ? Your example is totally irrelvant :)

"

I have been to different countries and most people don't know where Pakistan is and don't bother about what's going on in Pakistan.

They are busy in their lives, they don't watch Geo. Its a totally different life style outside Pakistan.

"

Very true but they are very much interested in whose trying to move to their country and its tehir right and thats why all this process is in place.

Its your wish to migrate to here , neither austrlian govt nor aussie people have requested you to come here :)

"

My husband is in one of the top Universities of Australia. He was hired while he was in Pakistan (Few days after OBL incident).

My husband's friends got hired from Pakistan when they were in Pakistan after OBL incident for renowned organizations in Australia.

"

Mashallah , Congrats. They must have some very unique skillset . May i know whats that ?

"

My in-laws are in Australia doing business and fine jobs. They are proud of them selves and their country.

"

Mashallah. May Allah give them more barkat.

"

Its an absurd statement to say that Aus people and Govt is afraid of Pakistan. Come on, are you in Aus parliament? Has Julia Gillard personally told you that they are afraid of us? Think before you write some thing down. If your assumptions are right, then why Pakistanis are getting hired when they are in Pakistan?

"

Its what pakistan has got image here in media. Pakistan makes headlines only for wrong reasons. Since 2005 when i moved here , paksitan made headlines only twice , once BB death second OBL.

And here media is pretty much critic of talibanisation thats taking place & how its being exported.

"

Spending 6,7 years in a country doesn't give a certificate to write sweeping statements for all Australians. You are not their representative.

"

Did i claim anything like this ?

"

Again, if you can't help anyone on this forum please don't misguide people. If you can't do anything for your country, don't just point fingers and walk away shrugging. Last but not least, a man is known by the company he keeps.

"

Bibi , a question was asked and answered that to help someone. If u r not ook with the answer , thats your choice. U can keep your eyes shut.Its your eyes .

"a man is known by the company he keeps. "

U know my friends as well ::) Hi , is that ture . Lets play kasooti to find out who r u ::)

Bibi , as i suggested earlier , take a chill pill and accept ground realities. Its useless to stay in state of denial .

Btw , do u know that why AHC was not working at full in ISB ?

Regards,

Asif

Thanks Amz and stareye for filling in the timeline! Anyone interested to share their timeline and check others can refer to below link. i'll keep on posting it at the bottom of my msg so tht it doesn't get lost/hidden behind the bushes and people dont have to scroll back page by page to find this link.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

P.S. here is the link everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

Mmm just a feedback Adnanm I think you better add co name column if everyone agree then we will knw who got whom and its gonna help how they work and add additional documents column too cause not only pcc and medical are requested there are other as well..

Thanks

Edited by Amz

And mukesam and askhan75 you are both right in your own context.

Pakistan is a HR country because it's not ETA eligible and so is India

but then again we have to go thought extensive and elaborated security checks as compared to India and other HR country because our name is associated to terrorism from the last decade and they want to make sure and I think it's there right that they are not issuing visa to unwanted person.

so I think its better to stop this war and I think everybody else too agree.

back to the topic

peace out:)

Edited by Amz

Mmm just a feedback Adnanm I think you better add co name column if everyone agree then we will knw who got whom and its gonna help how they work and add additional documents column too cause not only pcc and medical are requested there are other as well..

Thanks

I have added the column for additional documents, not sure abt adding co name it seems confidential, if it were a team like team a or team b then i wud be alright, better cursing a team rather than any individual :)