Page 692 of 708 FirstFirst ... 192592642682690691692693694702 ... LastLast
    Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7071

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all/misbah

i also came to know that they sent finalised applications to Australia? How much this is true ? And if, then how many days Australia takes ?

thanks heaps

Quote Originally Posted by Khan View Post
      And i am waiting too for you guys. Hopefully you guys will recieve the golden email on this coming Thursday Friday In sha ALLAH
      and i am late April☹️😞
      Fingers crossed 🤞

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rehan85 View Post
      Hi all/misbah

i also came to know that they sent finalised applications to Australia? How much this is true ? And if, then how many days Australia takes ?

thanks heaps
      Hey
      I didnt know they sent finalised apps to Australia either, I did ring immigration here in Sydney as was told it is all handled in Pakistan, but who knows, if any one knows please share, seriously getting over this wait!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Well if Sydney Immigration saying all applications are handled in Pakistan but zi came to know they send finalised applications to Australia for verification? As Misbah has also mentioned his? Anyone knows this ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZD87 View Post
      Hey
      I didnt know they sent finalised apps to Australia either, I did ring immigration here in Sydney as was told it is all handled in Pakistan, but who knows, if any one knows please share, seriously getting over this wait!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      In my opinion, AHC Pakistan finalizes the assessment and give their finding to a senior case officer which may be in AHC Islamabad or in Australia. I have seen some guys who were granted visas from Canberra or Brisbane (Centers for all family visas). Another friend has Grant Place Islamabad.

THOSE GUYS WHO RECENTLY GOT PARTNER VISA PLEASE CHECK WHATS WRITTEN FOR LOCATION IN THE CASE OFFICER SIGNATURE IN YOUR VISA GRANT LETTER.
      Last edited by Misbah; 11-01-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks Misbah for information. Lets see if anyone replies who recently got 309

QUOTE=Misbah;1937020910]In my opinion, AHC Pakistan finalizes the assessment and give their finding to a senior case officer which may be in AHC Islamabad or in Australia. I have seen some guys who were granted visas from Canberra or Brisbane (Centers for all family visas). Another friend has Grant Place Islamabad.

THOSE GUYS WHO RECENTLY GOT PARTNER VISA PLEASE CHECK WHATS WRITTEN FOR LOCATION IN THE CASE OFFICER SIGNATURE IN YOUR VISA GRANT LETTER.[/QUOTE]

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      My wife's grant was in Oct 2016 Alhamdulillah and visa grant letter shows that it was generated by M in AHC ISL itself. Also, we confirmed by calling AHC ISL that SCO resides in AHC ISL and NOT in AUS.

Thanks. Please keep praying and remain patient. All shall hear good news very soon, Ameeen.

Quote Originally Posted by rehan85 View Post
      Thanks Misbah for information. Lets see if anyone replies who recently got 309

QUOTE=Misbah;1937020910]In my opinion, AHC Pakistan finalizes the assessment and give their finding to a senior case officer which may be in AHC Islamabad or in Australia. I have seen some guys who were granted visas from Canberra or Brisbane (Centers for all family visas). Another friend has Grant Place Islamabad.

THOSE GUYS WHO RECENTLY GOT PARTNER VISA PLEASE CHECK WHATS WRITTEN FOR LOCATION IN THE CASE OFFICER SIGNATURE IN YOUR VISA GRANT LETTER.
      [/QUOTE]

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone,
      my hubby called Immigration office in Australia. They said to him there is a good news for you that your application has been forwarded to the decision makers on 8th Jan and you will soon hear something back from them. Now am waiting anxiously and hoping for the best. Please pray all InshAllah we will get visas in this month InshAllah.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      @Tasleem

What was the number he called in Australia?

Thanks,
      Aussieboy

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      133177 and follow the prompt.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Good luck Tasleem