Page 51 of 704 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sam1 View Post
      hey Shanzee , tell me where the time line written for "Male" candidates ?
      wow all sites on internet are telling the timeline for females only :P

Get out of this Gender discrimination and if you compile your application in better way , chances are bright that you will get quick response :)

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)

Get out of this Gender discrimination and if you compile your application in better way , chances are bright that you will get quick response :)

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected not because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)
      hey sam1..i would like to make a point here...from some very authentic and reliable sources i have heard that they no more send cases of females for security checks...this is the main reason females are getting there visa's much much earlier although on the other hand all the male applicants of high risk countries undergo a strong sec clearance check...so definitely it isnt the gender discrimination done by the poor applicants :(

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Would you mind sharing that "authentic and reliable source" that is telling you that for patner visa , procedure is different based on gender :) ?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Would you mind sharing that "authentic and reliable source" that is telling you that for patner visa , procedure is different based on gender :) ?
      lolz :P yes i would mind sharing it here...u knw its pretty easier once u have your visa in ur hand by the people waiting here are definitely the onez who can do any thing just to get their visa'z asap (including me though i myself is a female applicant :)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      No comments, best of luck for your visa ,
      Now you would also get your visa soon ....as someone pointed out that for females its quicker :) :fish:

Anyways , I just shared my experience just if in-case some one needs any guidelines or can answer questions like one asked for affidavit....... not to get into this gender discrimination ...... ( white flag )

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      It's not about discrimination at all.... I have not mentioned any thing regarding rejection or approval of case on the basis of gender.wat i had mentioned was just to clear that why bangkok office take more than a year to decided cases of male applicants. It's not a secret that DIAC do not send cases of female applicants from pakistan for National security checks... where as security checks takes around 9 to 10 months for paksitani applicants.So if you add these 9 to 10 months in your case approval time they case will atuomatically get prolonged atleast for a year. Case Officer does not give it's recomendation for the decision until and unless he/she gets the national security check for that applicant, No matter how good your application is. They always wait for security checks before finalizing the case.

Personally I am in favour of security checks done by ASIO but I think department should decide a case immidiately once they get security checks of an applicant .

Last edited by shanzee; 06-12-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Title
      Liked
      30 times
      Rep
      Hi Shanzee, Iqra,

What is the average duration to receive the acknowledgement mail from the department? Wifee sent the application to Bangkok on 28 Nov and we don't know what's going on with the application :. whether they have sent it back to Isb or not. sent the queries to both Bangkok and Isb commissions but no response :S
      885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. Security checks completed 16 Aug11. Fresh AFP provided 19 Aug11, Fresh Medical Exam 01Sep11. Medicals finalised 12 Sep11. Visa Grant 07 Nov11, Applied for Citizenship by Conferral Online 07 Nov12, Approved 28 Nov12, Aussie Aussie 26 Jan13

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Zeeshu View Post
      Hi Shanzee, Iqra,

What is the average duration to receive the acknowledgement mail from the department? Wifee sent the application to Bangkok on 28 Nov and we don't know what's going on with the application :. whether they have sent it back to Isb or not. sent the queries to both Bangkok and Isb commissions but no response :S
      Zeeshu..plz make it clear when was ur application delivered at the embassy??Generally zeeshu the websites statse 1 working week although its diff in diff cases...in my case i received the ack letter the next day doc was delivered...by the way i would like to suggest wait for atleast 2-3 weeks(given the fact that there was a change in processing centre during the time u send the application and this would definitely have some effect on your acknowledgement letter) and than call the Bangkok embassy to enquire since that was the place where u have actually send the application...
      one more point reg ack letter is imp..when was the fees paid...
      so list down what matters for the ack letter is...
      1) doc received (check)
      2) fees paid (check)

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      According to DIAC u should get an acknowledgement letter with in seven days starting from they day when your application is recieved by them, but this is not happening in practical.

Some people get the acknowledgement in a day and some gets that in 2 motnhs. So i think You should not worry about it till one month. If u started getting so much worrried at this time then it will be difficult for you to wait for months. So keep paitience and dream about the positive outcome of the application

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeshu View Post
      Hi Shanzee, Iqra,

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      does any one of u have a clue abt how much more time does it take for the visa to be granted aft u've submitted the affidavits and the medical (once done with all the documentation)..for female applicants??

•