Page 3 of 701 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

hey

hi sarahh! I dont knw how long its going to take as my visa application is in 5th month and just frustated now.

Did you apply in bangkok or in islamabad and when did you apply and any interview or call from case officer yet?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi Salma,

well i applied @ Islamabad office last week of April and after 1-2 weeks they transferred to Bangkok office and informed me in acknowledgement letter . well no call for interview yet , but only time case officer contacted me is to request affidavit from family member, after that i am just waiting and emailed her 2 months back to ask update on case progress and she said just wait as it will take 6-9 months :(

you got any update of any Pakistani who got spouse visa recently ?..

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys, i m back after a long time!!!Is there anyone who got the visa in the meantime??????especially those who have been waiting for more than 7 months now!!!!!Ur replies would ease my worries!!!!I am really anxious to be wid my husband coz its been 8 months since we're married n 4.5 months since i applied for visa and no replies as yet...They havent even asked me for anything else... Also i want to make sure they give us the visa after such an excruciating period of waiting!!!
      Do you think it is a good idea to email the visa officer to chexk for the progress?????

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi anusha...its good to c u bak.... i assumed that u wod hav already gt the visa dats y u aint giving any feedback now:)....in my case its been more than 7 months now that i have been awaiting my visa and i guess there is no use emailing the visa officer about the progress as i have tried it already and gt the same reply as all others stating that the processing time is 6-9 months and that they might not be able to comment over the progress before that.They havent even asked us about anything...i know its really hard to wait so long without any info over the status of progress...please do inform if u get any update...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey i wonder why they are taking so long?????r u counting the number of months from the date we sent the application or the acknowledgement date????which one should we use???my husband is coming back at the end of Feb and will be here for a month. I really hope i am able to go with him coz it will be nine months at the end of march!!!I dont know what to do!!!was really hoping to email the case officer!!!

Title
      Liked
      38 times
      Rep
      Personally, I would email my case officer to let him know that I am starting to get gray hair.

If one case officer can decide on an application in 2 weeks (or even 2 days for some!), why can't others do the same???
      Partner Temporary Visa (Subclass 820 Onshore) lodged on 2nd Nov 2009, granted on 16th November 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No bond (AoS), no interview!!!!!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i guess the transferring of applications to bangkok is the major delaying factor.i am counting my time from the receiving date mentioned on my acknowledgement letter.and i think that the embassy uses that date as the timeline.If you want you can try ur luck by emailing the case officer and hope u get a more positive reply then we received.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      hello...i got my visa yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
      i applied in May at islamabad but then it got transferred to bangkok..i got my acknowledgement in 10 days..and girls its the acknowledgement that is considered and not the date of your application submission...i was very much frustrated too..i emailed case officer before i had gotten my visa and the only reply i used to get was the timeline for pakistani applicants is 6-9months...

i am so happy that i got my visa the next day after the completion of 6months of submission...hold ur horses and u all will get the visa very soon..once your visa is here then it hardly takes a week for the" visa sticker" to get endorsed on ur passport..

i was requested for the passport in my visa grant email, i mailed my passport to islamabad and got the visa sticker the next day :)

i have a query regarding a condition stated on my sticker..it says "SUB CLASS 309, Conditions Mig. Regs. Sched. 8 INITIAL Entry by 13Feb10" what does that mean? Am i supposed to make the entry by 13Feb10? however the initial entry to Australia stated on my visa grant email was "10April10"

SO WHICH ONE SHOULD BE FOLLOWED?

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      287 times
      Rep
      Congratulations to you That was a long wait! You must be feeling elated at the moment and deservedly so I would go by the date on the visa label in your passport but if you want to be certain, you should be able to find out for sure by contacting the embassy where your visa was granted.
      “The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff.”
      ― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Congratulations.really happy for u:)
      Our submission date as stated on the acknowledgement letter is 11th May.I hope to the get the visa soon too:(.I guess that the delay on my side is due to the late submission of Form 80 , which got missed by me earlier.When did you submit the Form 80? About the initial entry query i think its better that you email the case officer and confirm because i think the date on the sticker should be followed.
      All the best!

•