Page 2 of 709 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

hey

I had applied for 309 subclass in July at Bangkok office as well. And they said the same 6-9 months processing and i havnt heard any thing of them as yet.
      Any one of you got any answer?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      not yet , still waiting nd waiting :( . have they asked you for medical or not ? any update ?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Question hey

yeah i did the medical as soon as i got acknowledgment letter, which was in july, and no updates as yet. I was hoping to go by the end of this year but i dont knw

iamk

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by salma123 View Post
      yeah i did the medical as soon as i got acknowledgment letter, which was in july, and no updates as yet. I was hoping to go by the end of this year but i dont knw
      if u r talking about Pakistan.Then only thing we can do is to wake them up.There are pple who are waiting for visas for 7 months and i m one of them.you can pressure AHC by emailing them and reminding them this is too much.All cases between april and july are struck up and AHC is sleeping.
      immigration.islamabad**************

Also u can lodge complains against AHC islamabad by this link::
      Contact Us - Compliments and Complaints - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Also call the AHC Islamabad.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i think we can't complaint as the processing time mentioned on acknowledgment letter is 6-9 months . second AHC Islamabad is not processing the application , AHC Bangkok are the one who are processing.

when did u lodge your application and what processing time you got in your acknowledgment letter ?

iamk
      Quote Originally Posted by sarahh View Post
      i think we can't complaint as the processing time mentioned on acknowledgment letter is 6-9 months . second AHC Islamabad is not processing the application , AHC Bangkok are the one who are processing.

when did u lodge your application and what processing time you got in your acknowledgment letter ?

i applied for student visa and my time given is 4 months and its 6 months now and pple are get visa after 1.5 years.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      @iamk

this thread is about Timeline (309-Spouse visa) not student visa. well they have very strict policy regarding student visa these days, plus after 1st august Islamabad AHC dont processing student visa, its in Adelaide i think.

Title
      Liked
      38 times
      Rep
      Honestly, I feel that the visa processing time is very subjective. I depends on the case officer whether to approve it immediately or not. But it would also help if your application is front-loaded. As for my case, I submitted a really complete application but I still feel that the efficiency of my case officer played a major part in the grant of my visa in two weeks!

I will probably send my CO a thank you card. Really. He's the greatest Santa Claus ever! (wink!)

Good luck to all partner/spouse visa applicants. I hope that it's also Xmas in November for you, guys!
      Last edited by howlingplacenta; 18-11-2009 at 07:17 PM.
      Partner Temporary Visa (Subclass 820 Onshore) lodged on 2nd Nov 2009, granted on 16th November 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No bond (AoS), no interview!!!!!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

good luck!!!!!!!

Well that really depends upon your nationality or assessment level, to be precise. If you had the passport of Pakistani or Indian or any assessment level 4
      country then thats a miracle tht happens once in a blue moon.

However if your passport is of level 1,2 or 3 then i believe thts not something unusual.
      Well good luck any ways n have a great life.

Well any of other ppl who applied in bangkok got any response??????????
      Last edited by salma123; 04-05-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      @salma

nope :( still waiting and waiting , can't do much. for me now 7th month already started :S

any update from your side?

•