Page 11 of 701 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      611 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
      I cant beleive the way they treat the visa applicants from pakistan.
      They say 6 to9 months but they have no intention of giving any visa after 6 months and even 9 months by the looks of things , I think we will be lucky to receive anything before 1 year.
      Why do they process other countries so fast but they dont care about us.
      I spoke with 1 man from immigration dept and he said they use external agency for security checks and thatthey usually take more than 6 months for this check we just have to wait but I am sick of waiting, I think they are just lazy........
      Unfortunately Mohammed that is the case of visa from Pakistan but hope you get yours !

From the UK a spouse visa takes between 8-12 weeks!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I just looked at australian immigration website and it states that high risk countries visa processing times are 10 months, so if this is correct then my wife should receive her visa in june . It cant possibly take any longer than that.

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      611 times
      Rep
      I just looked at australian immigration website and it states that high risk countries visa processing times are 10 months, so if this is correct then my wife should receive her visa in june . It cant possibly take any longer than that.
      Well hope so because i think come next yr it will take even longer from 10 countries and i am pretty Pakistan is going to be on that list.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, Salma are you the same Salm that has posted in other forum that states that you have been married 4 years and are living in uk?
      Then why are you saying that you have lodged visa application in bangkok ? Are you really waiting visa or not?

Very strange after reading ur other posts which were only posted in feb.......

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      611 times
      Rep
      Hi, Salma are you the same Salm that has posted in other forum that states that you have been married 4 years and are living in uk?
      Then why are you saying that you have lodged visa application in bangkok ? Are you really waiting visa or not?

Very strange after reading ur other posts which were only posted in feb.......
      No Mohammed I am a British citizen and just came across this thread re visa time lines! my visa will be granted in the uk once i apply hopefully in the next couple of weeks as i have most of the paper work together just need papers signed by solicitor and FILL THE FORMS in but thats ok as i did those last time just a case of copying them!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hello everyone,
      Like all others who have been awaiting the visa i haven't also heard from the immigration department till now.The maximum duration mentioned on the acknowledgement letter (9 months) were also completed a couple of weeks back.I wrote to my case officer twice but didn't succeed in getting any reply from them.Did anyone else manage to get any contact with the department/case officer? Or anyone has been requested any further documents? Or does anyone has any related news/updates ? Not hearing anything after the completion of 9 months is a state of extreme anxiety , without any notification of how much more time it will take or whats the reason of delay after the time period is over.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Red face

Hey Sarah,
      i dont know y r they taking so long as im almost 8 months along in the process of visa application and by seeing your situation i feel pretty unsure about getting my visa any time sooner.
      Did you or any one else tried and talked to your case officers and ask them y iz that taking so long? As Pakistan got her visa soon after 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahh View Post
      hello everyone,
      Like all others who have been awaiting the visa i haven't also heard from the immigration department till now.The maximum duration mentioned on the acknowledgement letter (9 months) were also completed a couple of weeks back.I wrote to my case officer twice but didn't succeed in getting any reply from them.Did anyone else manage to get any contact with the department/case officer? Or anyone has been requested any further documents? Or does anyone has any related news/updates ? Not hearing anything after the completion of 9 months is a state of extreme anxiety , without any notification of how much more time it will take or whats the reason of delay after the time period is over.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, You should call the embassy in bangkok and talk to your case officer in person, on this number - 662 3446449, they should be able to tell you something about when your visa will be ready.
      Please post if you receive any information from your case officer.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      :):):):):):):):):):) yupi i got my visaaaaaa :):):)::):):):)

Total processing Time 9 months 3 weeks. Gals Initial entry will be based on your police report/Medical which ever expire first.
      Mine is on Police Report issue date. No need to email/phone/complain as this won’t help at all… just have to wait and wait. …
      Wish you all best of luck!!!!!!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Sarah, lots n lots of congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!. Finally your anxiety and waiting agony paid off. Good luck in your future.

•