Page 101 of 717 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
    Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7170

Title
      Platinum Member
      Liked
      266 times
      Rep
      ASKHAN our fauj is really bahadur there is no doubt in it , and MATE i think u have got the right answer for mukesam so stop blaming ur country or fauj yar , try to do something being an individual everyone that other nations give us priority as well , we do bad things after going there , live their illegally , involve ourselves in crime and so many other illegal things to zahiri bat hai when someone will apply for the Visa they will be strict to us because never forgot being Pakistani in other countries u are ambassador of ur country if u will do something wrong it will hurt u and also ur country's reputation ......

DOL: 10th of April , Additional Docs Req 1st October 2012 :) Sent docs 23rd October ,Medicals Submitted on 25th March 2013..Waiting for Grant https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

Title
      Liked
      102 times
      Rep
      Got CO assigned but didn't asked for pcc and medical as yet? is it normal? how long after CO assign will they ask for pcc and medical?

Title
      Liked
      183 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by adnanm View Post
      Got CO assigned but didn't asked for pcc and medical as yet? is it normal? how long after CO assign will they ask for pcc and medical?
      Congrats Adnan.....i guess June and onwards applicants seem to be getting CO assigned :) Maybe you might have to wait for a few weeks for pcc and medical coz they have to clear the backlog first :)

Title
      Liked
      44 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by FirstKnight View Post
      ASKHAN our fauj is really bahadur there is no doubt in it , and MATE i think u have got the right answer for mukesam so stop blaming ur country or fauj yar , try to do something being an individual everyone that other nations give us priority as well , we do bad things after going there , live their illegally , involve ourselves in crime and so many other illegal things to zahiri bat hai when someone will apply for the Visa they will be strict to us because never forgot being Pakistani in other countries u are ambassador of ur country if u will do something wrong it will hurt u and also ur country's reputation ......
      Aaaah uhhhh no personal hurts...v r proud being pakistani,its jst smtyms frustration hylyts alott...anyhow no question on our military anyway....

Title
      Liked
      15 times
      Rep
      Respected bro
      plz guide me
      Last edited by Rana Gee; 30-06-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Title
      Liked
      154 times
      Rep
      Rana gee have patience you'll get some reply from them IA and they will contact you when they'll have news for you it's not like they are holding of visas on purpose they will grant yours when they'll get all clearances maybe they are just waiting for the start of new financial year and they will start granting next month.
      So chill for lil while more and have faith.
      we'll get some good news next month IA.
      309 lodged 25th April 2012| ack 28th April 2012| PCC and Meds send with app| CO Assigned and further docs requested 03/10/2012| Sent 09/10/2012| visa granted 31st oct 2012|

Title
      Liked
      154 times
      Rep
      So now they are sending introductory email as well.. A better way of saying not to bug us..:p
      309 lodged 25th April 2012| ack 28th April 2012| PCC and Meds send with app| CO Assigned and further docs requested 03/10/2012| Sent 09/10/2012| visa granted 31st oct 2012|

Title
      Liked
      102 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by simee View Post
      Congrats Adnan.....i guess June and onwards applicants seem to be getting CO assigned :) Maybe you might have to wait for a few weeks for pcc and medical coz they have to clear the backlog first :)
      Thanks! yeah hope and pray to ALLAH we get the pcc and medical request and visa grant very soon and pray the same of all who are waiting

Title
      Liked
      102 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rana Gee View Post
      Respected bro
      plz guide me i called embassy last week,a person at front desk asked me to check my email regularly we will email your application out come,as i said early its 1 year of my application and almost 11 month of security checks.
      My medical and pcc expires next month as well.Remember that's spouse 309 application.
      Thanks for yr reply in advance
      Its held up at police clearance, i rem mine took nearly 14 months.

Title
      Liked
      15 times
      Rep
      whats that mean held up and plz reply in detail...
      and 14 month of security checks did yu mean?????????

•