Ute or van leasing.

Guest tienna

Guest tienna

Hi we are going to Perth in September and my O/H is a brickie and we need to know any info about van or ute lease in Perth any help would be greatly appreciated thankyou.:confused:

Guest sair999

I've been trying to find out about this too. Our friends out in Perth say it doesnt make sense financially to do this, but I am going to start work soon after I get there working with a mate about 50 min drive away (i'm a gasfitter) and need transport to get to him, Wife will need a car straight away so will need 2 vehicles. Was gonna buy a fairly new asian make for her, but would like to rent/lease for me until I know what i'm gonna need.

Any help appreciated, Simon.

• 1 year later...

What you pay per month hiring a ute would be a payment on owning your own vehicle, it isn't cheap.

Thrifty is one of the main company's that hire out commercial vehicles. You can buy a new Great Wall ute for about $22,000, for one months hire it will cost about $1200.

Guest Guest31881

I have closed this thread, It is 2 years old and I feel sure the original posters will have sorted the van/ute problem by now.

Archived