Whitsundays Area... A good place to settle or not?

Guest TeamTalbot

Guest TeamTalbot

Hi

We arrived in Oz just over a month ago and slowly made our way up from sydney to the whitsundays. We've stopped here for the moment because it's just so beautiful! We are considering settling here permanently (either in Cannonvale or Jubilee Pocket) and would like to know if any other PIOs have made this area their home. If so, how long have you lived here and are you happy here? :v_SPIN:

Guest Working to fish
Hi

We arrived in Oz just over a month ago and slowly made our way up from sydney to the whitsundays. We've stopped here for the moment because it's just so beautiful! We are considering settling here permanently (either in Cannonvale or Jubilee Pocket) and would like to know if any other PIOs have made this area their home. If so, how long have you lived here and are you happy here? :v_SPIN:

Am sure Bobj is up there some where ,if he see,s this thread am sure he will post.

eddie

Am sure Bobj is up there some where ,if he see,s this thread am sure he will post.

eddie

Yoohoo, here I iz...

I live 1.5 hours' drive from The Whitsundays, near Seaforth; retired here 10 years ago...:yes: And, it is a fabulous life; once a week to town for groceries etc. Plenty of relaxation. Plenty of fishing:hug:

Hope that your type of work is needed in the area, mate. If you need any info, pm me, hey?

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived