Good or bad place to live - Christies Beach SA

Guest Sean and Donna

Guest Sean and Donna

Hi

We are moving from the Uk to Adelaide in Feb 09 really excited and scared :jiggy:. We have fell in love with Adelaide in particular Glenelg and also Christies Beach. Are these good areas to live and work? Sean is a carpenter and i am an office worker and our son who is 20 is also a carpenter.

Any other advice you can give us would be much appreciated.

• 4 months later...
Guest morganic

Glenelg and all point south down to Aldinga taking in morphet vale Woodcroft Happy Valey Noarlunga Seaford Moana I live in Morphet vale .i have beenin Oznow since 1977 had a 7 year stint back in England .Was lovley to get back and have that drive on the esplanade from Christies to Noarlunga when you get just over the hill and you see down to the Onkaparinga river estury and the Ochre cliffs it still takes my breath away i love it

• 5 months later...
Guest Pomozzy
Hi

We are moving from the Uk to Adelaide in Feb 09 really excited and scared :jiggy:. We have fell in love with Adelaide in particular Glenelg and also Christies Beach. Are these good areas to live and work? Sean is a carpenter and i am an office worker and our son who is 20 is also a carpenter.

Any other advice you can give us would be much appreciated.

G'day

I would defo live in Glenelg! It really is lovely there and you will be nearer to the city for work or a night out. Christies Beach has good and bad areas to it. It really is nice along the beach front but doesnt have as good a reputation. But it is down to personal choice.

Good luck!

Guest SophieKin

Hi,

I agree with the previous post, Glenelg is a lovely place to live and not too far from the city, Christie's beach has a lovely beach but it does have some parts which are not as nice.

Good luck

Archived