Page 1427 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 4279271327137714171425142614271428142914371477 ... LastLast
    Results 14,261 to 14,270 of 14801

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Congratulations! Super quick!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yay!! Good news xx

Title
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by koalakate View Post
      Congratulations! Super quick!
      Isn't it!

we are a simple case I think aus partner by birth married 3 years with child no medical conditions or criminal convictions

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi,

We are new to this site, we applied for my Husbands partner visa on the 18th Ocotober 2016 via LOndon, we live in Liverpool. Together 15 years, married 10 and have 2 children, who are now Australain citizens by descent and have their Aussie Passports. We decided not to do his medical till we got a email from a CO, which we still haven't got. We are coming up to the 3 month mark. I see from some comments that some are getting grants from when they applied in August and also CO and medicals for people that applied in August. Our Immiaccount says VIEW HEALTH ASSESSMENTand then when you click on the link it says ORGANISE HEALTH ASSESSMENT, when you click on the link it gives HAPID and a list of yes/no questions, but we still have not had a email. SHALL WE WAIT?

Title
      Liked
      10888 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jacquiandpaul View Post
      Hi,

We are new to this site, we applied for my Husbands partner visa on the 18th Ocotober 2016 via LOndon, we live in Liverpool. Together 15 years, married 10 and have 2 children, who are now Australain citizens by descent and have their Aussie Passports. We decided not to do his medical till we got a email from a CO, which we still haven't got. We are coming up to the 3 month mark. I see from some comments that some are getting grants from when they applied in August and also CO and medicals for people that applied in August. Our Immiaccount says VIEW HEALTH ASSESSMENTand then when you click on the link it says ORGANISE HEALTH ASSESSMENT, when you click on the link it gives HAPID and a list of yes/no questions, but we still have not had a email. SHALL WE WAIT?
      You can if you want. TBH organising it and the police check isn't difficult so waiting a bit is also ok I think.

Title
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jacquiandpaul View Post
      Hi,

The validity is one year I think. so if you organise them now you are committed to validating the visa (PR) by then. My grant letter says "must enter by 7th October 2017 (this date cannot be changed)" which is fine for me as I already have a holiday booked in feb but if you do yours now and the grant doesn't happen until December you could face a short notice trip to validate (expensive flight) otherwise no risk to early medicals / police checks id say. If there is a big delay for some reason they can be done again just not after grant

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      In a few of the other forums so you may have seen my username around....

I applied 13/09/16 with a front loaded application and am yet to have any contact from a CO. I did call last week to ask if I need to tell them about my holiday to Oz in Feb and they advised at the same time I do actually have a CO named Jennifer.

I'm 4 months tomorrow and have seen a few straightforward applications processed in 5 so fingers crossed I get the grant prior to my holiday.

PingPoma - What exactly did you send to the Europe centre? Did you have any contact from a CO prior to grant?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
      In a few of the other forums so you may have seen my username around....

I applied 13/09/16 with a front loaded application and am yet to have any contact from a CO. I did call last week to ask if I need to tell them about my holiday to Oz in Feb and they advised at the same time I do actually have a CO named Jennifer.

I'm 4 months tomorrow and have seen a few straightforward applications processed in 5 so fingers crossed I get the grant prior to my holiday.

PingPoma - What exactly did you send to the Europe centre? Did you have any contact from a CO prior to grant?

Hi Uhtred
      what name number did you call my dear? I am about two weeks ahead of you (applied 2nd September) and haven't had any notification of CO either! Be nice to be able to chase up and at least see if it's been allcoated to someone!!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vicki1 View Post
      Hi Uhtred
      what name number did you call my dear? I am about two weeks ahead of you (applied 2nd September) and haven't had any notification of CO either! Be nice to be able to chase up and at least see if it's been allcoated to someone!!
      I found a number on the London Embassy page - you can only call Mon/Fri between 1pm-4pm. The number was 02074203690.

I mentioned to the guy on the phone I didnt think I had a CO yet and he corrected me. Gave me her name and said she will probably be in contact soon - obviously soon could be days or weeks right haha.

Strange that a few August applicants have had their contact for medicals or even a grant and yet 4 weeks later and we've had no contact.

Title
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post

I don't know exactly as it was a submission form rather than an email

Something along the lines of:

I have a spouse visa application being processed. I am visiting Australia for a family wedding from 25th Feb to 15 March 2017. I understand that I am required to be offshore for the grant of this visa. Can you please advise whether I can expect this visa to be granted prior to early February 2017 or whether it is more appropriate to apply for a tourist visa for this trip. As we have a young son and flying will be difficult our preference is to have the visa granted prior to this trip so that this trip can act as my validation trip rather than an additional trip later in the year.

•