Page 1447 of 1447 FirstFirst ... 447947134713971437144514461447
    Results 14,461 to 14,466 of 14466

Title
      Liked
      41 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jacquiandpaul View Post
      You still have to apply for citizenship by decent and prove it. That's what we done with our kids for Australian citizenship by descent, they both then got certificates, and the last we could apply for their passports. I'm sure if they need any further information they will contact you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      Ok maybe things have changed since 1999. OH definitely didn't apply for their citizenship certificate. They just needed to provide father's birth certificate, parent's marriage certificate, their birth certificate and Australian passport details.

Hang on - you're talking about Australian citizenship I just realised. I'm speaking of British citizenship!

Two professional people looking for a different view. Small child and fluffy pet in tow. Whits fur ye, nae git by ye

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
      Ok maybe things have changed since 1999. OH definitely didn't apply for their citizenship certificate. They just needed to provide father's birth certificate, parent's marriage certificate, their birth certificate and Australian passport details.
      I'm sure all is okay.

Title
      Liked
      41 times
      Rep
      I'm sure all is okay.

Yah, I'm not worried at all. I think things just became confused there re Australian citizenship by decent (we have this for our child) and British citizenship by descent.
      Two professional people looking for a different view. Small child and fluffy pet in tow. Whits fur ye, nae git by ye

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yah, I'm not worried at all. I think things just became confused there re Australian citizenship by decent (we have this for our child) and British citizenship by descent.
      Ahhh right okay. All will be fine.

Title
      Liked
      41 times
      Rep
      Ahhh right okay. All will be fine.
      definitely
      I'm putting all this on the backburner anyway. Not going to worry and wish for approval, feel like I'm wishing my life away. It'll come when it comes. Off to bed with a cuppa t, night all

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      definitely
      I'm putting all this on the backburner anyway. Not going to worry and wish for approval, feel like I'm wishing my life away. It'll come when it comes. Off to bed with a cuppa t, night all
      Good idea. It will come.

•