Need help for sponsorship commitment statement

Guest Nonpom

Guest Nonpom

Hi All,

I want to apply for sponsorship from ACT. Is there anyone who may be able to help me with a sample statement of committment and research that needs to be submitted with application form? Of course, I will chnage it to suit my application add/delete content.

Many thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dofach
We did a similar thing for the Queensland Government - have sent you a PM.

Can you also give me one? Thanks!

Please pm

Guest dofach

Can you also give me one? Thanks!:notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest PaulTC

Hi Folks,

Am new to this forum, I too am awaiting response on 175 visa, but have been informed by agency I may be eligible for a 176 visa in ACT. (I am a Printer),but am also looking for some sort of sample statement of commitment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My application is in since July '08.

Thank you for posts re a copy of statement of commitment. I am more than happy to help anyone but I think it unfair that I openly distribute a copy of my statement; I'm not suggesting that anyone would but if someone sent something very similar to us it may affect our visa application - although perhaps I am being overcautious and somewhat selfish.

We sent a paragraph or two on each of the following sub-headers:-

Overview

Area

Accommodation

Education

Transport

Cost of Living

Employment

Healthcare

General

Summary

Our statement was just under 2 pages of A4.

I hope this helps you guys and wish you the best of luck with your application.

Paul (39), Cheryl (35), James (18) & Francis (13)

Submitted to AIM by post - 19 Dec 08

AIM acknowledged receipt by email - 5 Jan 09

Further info requested by email - 21 Jan 09

Submitted further information via email - 23 Jan 09

AIM acknowledged receipt - 27 Jan 09

Positive skills assessment result emailed from AIM – 9 Feb 09 (letter dated 4th)

State regional sponsorship form posted to Queensland Government – 9 Feb 09

Email from QG confirming receipt and aim to give result in 3 weeks – 18 Feb 09 (agents advise 6 week – 23 March)

Email from QG requesting research of our chosen area, accommodation, school, transport etc – 17 March 09

Submitted research document – 17 March 09

Letter from QG confirming state regional sponsorship - 28 March 09

E-application submitted to DIAC – 29 March 09 (over three days uploading evidence/documents)

Application showing as ‘commenced’ – 1 April 09

Medicals booked for 29 May 09

Letter received confirming outstanding documents required – 22 April (status changed to application being process further)

Email letter from DIAC requesting further information incl. confirmation when medicals are – 22 April 09

Uploaded all information – 11 May 09

Email received asking for status on police checks – 12 May 09

• 1 month later...
Guest qianci629

Hi peeka, may I also have one from you? Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
Guest nirudaka

I need your help too. Please send me a copy of this statement, where I can edit according to my version and use it for the same purpose.

Cheers and much love,

Nirudaka

Guest nirudaka

I need your help too. Please send me a copy of this statement, where I can edit according to my version and use it for the same purpose.

Cheers and much love,

Nirudaka:hug:

Guest nirudaka

Hi,

I know peeka is more than helpful for everybody & we can't ask more, but my issue is here that I need a statement that won't fail me and my families future, this is the only life line left me. So I hope that anyone here won't angry with me for asking this. Please help me.

Thanks

Nirudaka

Guest Samfire
Hi Folks,

Am new to this forum, I too am awaiting response on 175 visa, but have been informed by agency I may be eligible for a 176 visa in ACT. (I am a Printer),but am also looking for some sort of sample statement of commitment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My application is in since July '08.

Hi Paul - my husband is a printer too and I can send you on a sample of our Commitment Statement. Will PM you later!

Guest Samfire
Hi All,

I want to apply for sponsorship from ACT. Is there anyone who may be able to help me with a sample statement of committment and research that needs to be submitted with application form? Of course, I will chnage it to suit my application add/delete content.

Many thanks

I've just PM'd it to you!!! It's been around the block a few times, so make SURE you do change it. Good luck!!!

Guest Samfire
Hi there

Sorry to sound simple, but under each heading ex accommodation - would you say, We are renting a house for the family, with the intention of purchasing within the next 6 mths - is that the sort of thing you need to do?

kind regards

Lorraine

I never used a heading called "accommodation". I just stated that the lifestyle and housing areas were attractive and unique and outlined why I thought this. I stated that we would be coming over with x amount of $, and that we could afford a comfortable home etc. I assume everyone rents anyway for awhile when they arrive.

Good luck with it!

Guest lee & nicky

Hi peeka

I need your help too. Please send me a copy of this statement, where I can edit according to my version and use it for the same purpose

:wink:

Please PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Firefox

I'm currently applying for state sponsorship with the ACT. Is there any chance you could send me a copy of your statement of commitment. I will obviously use my own wording etc but it would be useful to have a look at a statement that has been sucessful. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LDHAYDEN

Hi this is my first time on this site. We have been asked to do a commitment statement for the ACT. We have done our research into canberra but could do with a sample letter, just to help us and give us an idea of how to structure the letter.

If anyone can help us please pm

Archived