What do you dream about?

Elliott-Family

I dreamt last night that when i checked the online status of our visa all the criteria was changing from 0% to 100% and then saying Met - i was sooooo excited......:jiggy:

I have now checked an obviosuly nothing has changed at all so feeling deflated, i know it was only a dream but was such a great feeling while it lasted

What do you dream about ?

Claire

Guest TheHollies

I have that dream every night! lol. As Im sure alot of other people do. It will be reality one day. Good luck!! x

Logging on to PIO and being able to read the posts like any other member without having to wade through threads that have been hijacked by trolls.

Oh ... and Daniel Craig ... but don't tell the hubby lol

Guest littlesarah

I had a dream about our flight to Aus.

I'm a bit of a saddo, in that I made my mind up last year that I wanted to fly on the A380 - so when we booked our flights (& seats) on 14 Feb I was most excited.

The next night I dreamt we were on the plane, trying to find our seats, but it was like some massive old-fashioned cruise liner, complete with string quartet, lecture theatre (?!) & ladies in gowns!

How bizarre was that?! It makes me smile when I think about it - I need to remember that when I'm getting all stressy !

Sarah

Guest Squem

I dreamt that I was in Australia growing mangoes hahahahahaha!

And then mixed in with the above dream was me checking the bluming DIAC site again for the 100th time!!! haha!

After being to the camping and caravaning show on Sat - I dreamt of a a nice big camper trailer with access for a quad bike, roof rack for a boat and space for the canoe.. oh and enough money to go woop woop for a year!

T

Archived