Merry christmas and a happy new year

Guest leanne in queensland

Guest leanne in queensland

HI, ALL POMS JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :emoticon-signxmas:LEANNE X

Guest snow white
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone...!!!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

hi dan, when you get here look us uo we are wards from newcastle been on gold coast 16 months let me know if theres anything can do to help,know we appreciated all the help we got when we arrived

lesley x

Guest WARDStoOZ
hi dan, when you get here look us uo we are wards from newcastle been on gold coast 16 months let me know if theres anything can do to help,know we appreciated all the help we got when we arrived

lesley x

Thanks Lesley... that's very kind of you! What do you think of life on the Gold Coast then? My mum's job will be in central Brisbane so we're not sure whether she'll be able to handle the commute all the way from Oxenford/Pacific Pines etc. so may need to live closer to Brisbane. I'm not sure when we'll get out there though I'm afraid... hopefully by this time next year but who knows...???

Take care,

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest snow white

hi dan, my hubbie had to commute to brissie from here an hour there and back every day depending on traffic, we have 6 kids the eldest is 18 they have all settled now, but would be happy to help with any info etc, let me know

lesley

Guest WARDStoOZ
hi dan, my hubbie had to commute to brissie from here an hour there and back every day depending on traffic, we have 6 kids the eldest is 18 they have all settled now, but would be happy to help with any info etc, let me know

lesley

Hi Lesley, I left you a message on your profile page and sent you a friendship request x

Merry Crimbo to everyone too, hope that you all have a great time and a fantastic NY!

If anyone fancys meeting tomorrow night we are going to the Sharks Club at 6.30pm for a Christmas Drink or 2 or 3!!!!

Happy Xmas

Carrie xx

Guest JoanneHattersley

Merry Crimbo to everyone on PIO! Thank you all for making PIO such a great place to be! You all make it the site it is!!

May you all get what you wish for this Christmas and may 2009 bring you everything that you hope for!

Guest snow white

hi guys well only 28 hrs 45 mins and its merry xmas to all hope everyone get what they wish for and you all have a lovely day

lesley xx

Archived