School Holiday Clubs or After School Clubs???

Guest Hazco

Hey, is it common practise for schools to have an after school clubs for working parents???

also, holiday clubs - that presuming you have six week holidays and more LikeEngland does????

My husband has been offered a job in Sydney - Brookvale. WE have 2 kids 5 and 11 - I would love to work but as we will be totally on our own I would have to use childcare facilities like I do in England.

Could anyone shed any light on what might be avaliable?????

Cheers!

Many schools have after school care programs (they do cost you a little bit) but usually only in primary schools. There will be holiday programs available - they are usually pay by the week programs and the older the kids get the more focussed they are - sport programs, arts programs etc but older kids generally outgrow them unless they are things like learning to play tennis, horse riding etc and not many HS kids really use them. Not every primary school will have an afters program, it all depnds on the size, demand etc but usually if a school doesnt have a program the kids can go to another school's program.

Many schools have after school care programs (they do cost you a little bit) but usually only in primary schools. There will be holiday programs available - they are usually pay by the week programs and the older the kids get the more focussed they are - sport programs, arts programs etc but older kids generally outgrow them unless they are things like learning to play tennis, horse riding etc and not many HS kids really use them. Not every primary school will have an afters program, it all depnds on the size, demand etc but usually if a school doesnt have a program the kids can go to another school's program.

Thanks for the info its appreciated.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Archived