Help needed from knowledgeable shopaholics!

Guest HappyBunny

Guest HappyBunny

After the recent rain we've experienced here in the 'Sunshine' state I have been shopping to try to find new raincoats for my girls.

I have been successful in finding a lovely barbie pink one for my 4 year old, but that was the largest size that Target did, so left my 6 and 8 year old a bit peeved.

Now I love shopping as much as the next girl and on numerous shopping trips since have tried K-Mart, Big W, Rivers etc and stuck my head into a few kiddy clothes shops to no avail, so now I'm starting to get a bit fed up and need to save my energy for the rest of the xmas shopping.

Can anyone tell me where I can find raincoats for kids (preferably in girly colours)?!!! It can't be that hard, can it?

Guest spottymercedes
Have you looked on Ebay ? good luck

Cal x

I was about to suggest e-bay!! If all else fails you can usually find it on e-bay!!

Guest HappyBunny

I thought you'd know of somewhere Cal what with you being the Queensland Oracle!

Must admit I'm not keen on e-bay, got ripped off once in England and it put me off. I have found an outdoor camping type place that sells them, but they are more practical than girly and quite expensive. Will keep looking as I'm not planning a trip to Brissy until the week before xmas.

You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find raincoats. Still if all else I fails I could always order some from good old M&S. Can't think think they'd weight that much so the postage should be reasonable!

Pardon me butting in ,,just joined today and so keen for a chat

,,as far as shopping goes 'watch this space' I will get the OH on ,,she's a professional

Don't waste your time here get on line !!!! Milletts ship abroad ....exspensive postage though... I have four girls and its got to be Boden ..... will ship any weight for £12 regardless ,,,catch their sale & because their seasons are the total opposite you can clean the board ...yippeee , they even send me their catalogue ...love it ...hope this helps ...Marty's OH xx

Guest HappyBunny
Don't waste your time here get on line !!!! Milletts ship abroad ....exspensive postage though... I have four girls and its got to be Boden ..... will ship any weight for £12 regardless ,,,catch their sale & because their seasons are the total opposite you can clean the board ...yippeee , they even send me their catalogue ...love it ...hope this helps ...Marty's OH xx

Fab, will check it out!! x:yesxmas:

Archived